Waived: 2017-18 Ongoing Waivers Thread

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh

Dumpster_Diving_Featured.jpg

How could they ever have thrown this away????

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Isn't garrison wearing the A for Vegas?

Curious move. Not like anyone is taking that contract

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
When does the waiver order update itself and stop using last year's standings?

I wouldn't mind Garrison as the #6/7 here in Edmonton. He far from great (and I mean FAR), but he'd still be a massive upgrade on Auvitu and Gryba.

Right now the Oil don't have a steadying presence on the third pairing (think of what Davidson provided last year. While nothing special, but just by being a stable element, the third pairing wasn't a fire drill in its own end when he played), Garrison would/should be able to fill that void until Sekera's back.

Reactions: Nugget910

StayAtHomeAv

May 20, 2014
When does the waiver order update itself and stop using last year's standings?

I wouldn't mind Garrison as the #6/7 here in Edmonton. He far from great (and I mean FAR), but he'd still be a massive upgrade on Auvitu and Gryba.

Right now the Oil don't have a steadying presence on the third pairing (think of what Davidson provided last year. While nothing special, but just by being a stable element, the third pairing wasn't a fire drill in its own end when he played), Garrison would/should be able to fill that void until Sekera's back.

Nov 1st

bleuetbio

Registered luser
Nov 13, 2008
Montreal
Reway tired about his situation wants an NHL try. Montreal reacts... and places him on waiver.

This guy worths a shot

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Reway tired about his situation wants an NHL try. Montreal reacts... and places him on waiver.

This guy worths a shot
He's placed on waivers for mutual contract termination.

He was given permission to have some time away from the team after he asked yesterday to think about his pro hockey future, thinking he might never reach the level he was at before his illness and that he feels far from his family in his current situation. He himself asked for the contract to be terminated so he could go back to Europe with his family and friend and hopefully regain form there.

It would truly be a **** move if any team were to claim him.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad