Waived: 2017-18 Ongoing Waivers Thread

StayAtHomeAv

May 20, 2014
I think he's claimed.

Have to think the Avs take a chance on him.

We claimed Nemeth a few days ago.

Zadorov, Bigras, Nemeth, Barberio, Lindholm; I doubt we add another guy to the left side. But, you never know. Maybe there is something they really like in him.

saxonmiller

May 26, 2017
Winnipeg
We claimed Nemeth a few days ago.

Zadorov, Bigras, Nemeth, Barberio, Lindholm; I doubt we add another guy to the left side. But, you never know. Maybe there is something they really like in him.

And the Avs D actually played decent last night. No need for Marincin

capebretoncanadien

Nov 29, 2008
Not sure what Pittsburgh is doing with their goaltending. Pickard is no world beater but he is a better goalie than Niemi. He's been bad for awhile now too it's not like it's anything new.

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
Well, I FINALLY fixed the table in the first post, though part of it is still cut off, so if anyone has figured out that part, please let me know! :D

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
michael bournival was placed on waivers, even though he was on soir (season-opening injury reserve)

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
I'm still patiently waiting for Griffin Reinhart to be waived. I keep checking this thread, and am constantly disappointed when each new post isn't about VGK.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Reinhart is six years younger. Why pick him in the ED over Khaira if he's not better than a 29 year old AHL journeyman?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad