BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
HonestLazyCarp.gif

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
What's up with the Suns? They should be competitive with that talent. But Alex Len is such a bust. 5th year and still a backup to a 35-year old Tyson Chandler.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

Already surpassed Beverley's career high in points :naughty:

I brought up baseball because of your affiliation with a Bay Area team. And only guys who have questionable manhood care about Taylor Swift's banners at Staples Center. Clipper fans know their place. They don't act like they own LA. They are completely aware that they are the small minority. It's just fun getting Laker fans pissed off when they feel the need to remind Clipper fans that this is still a Laker town. And I'm not sure what kind of smack talk when you say the Clippers don't belong in LA. Uh...yeah they do. Don't act like Clipper fans don't exist. We're outnumbered, but we have a great presence. You can take my word for it. You're talking to an LA native here, not some OCer suburban spoiled kid. Have you ever been to a Clipper game post-Sterling? It's a pretty good atmosphere.

Since when, 2012?

He's a lumbering big man with no outside game. I don't think they'll trade him until they know for certain Embiid can play big minutes regularly and long term. But make no mistake about it, he does not fit what the 76ers are trying to build.

They picked him to act as an insurance policy against Embiid in case he either never played in the NBA or for times like now where he can't even manage a half season.

Side note - I can't believe someone is arguing with another poster because they don't believe they're from SoCal :laugh: the pettiness is real.....

Sep 19, 2008
Listen I Have problems with some people like @Clowe Me choosing teams that are a hundred miles away but I'm not going to hound him about why he's not a Warriors fan or stuff like that. All this drama in the last two or three pages is dumb. Just let people cheer for whoever they like

If you're going to get into arguing sports fandom and fanbases just take it to PM or something. Rest of us want to talk basketball or Lonzo Ball :naughty:

Reactions: Voight

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Already surpassed Beverley's career high in points :naughty:

Since when, 2012?

They picked him to act as an insurance policy against Embiid in case he either never played in the NBA or for times like now where he can't even manage a half season.

Side note - I can't believe someone is arguing with another poster because they don't believe they're from SoCal :laugh: the pettiness is real.....

Did they win a championship in 2012? If you're implying that it was just bandwagoners, well I guess the Clippers attracted fans without even reaching the conference finals. Not bad! May I remind you that before 2011-12, the Clippers never had a 50-win season and had 1 playoff series win (0 since moving to LA). So if your intention was to say that Clipper fan presence has only started showing up since 2012, as if it was a bad thing, then I'll just laugh at you. The Clippers have come a long way when you factor in the ownership days of Sterling. You put a good product on the floor to establish a fan base. Period.

And Clowe Me is a NorCal fan so no one should wonder why he likes the teams he likes. A far different situation from Teriyaki.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
No one should also care what teams "Teriyaki" likes so let's just move on this discussion is just derailing NBA convo lol

Some posts were deleted and I left the conversation. Voight tried to revive it. Like I said, I just wanted to know why he's an A's fan. I wasn't condemning him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad