2017-18 NBA regular season thread

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Looking forward to seeing DeMarcus Cousins return to Sacramento. Might be the only time I watch Sacramento play all season.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
The funny thing is hearing people interviewed before they meet/play Lonzo, and then after. John Wall after the game seemed to realize and acknowledge that Lonzo is nothing like his dad. His tone made it sound like he felt bad for him lol, but commended him for doing his own thing quietly.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
All these Zach Randolph minutes making my brain hurt. Skal comes in hot and then sits for ages. Not liking Joerger's rotations in this one.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I hope Cousins puts up 60 on the Kings tomorrow.
It was close - 41. Absolutely dominant. Don't even care what Shaq and Chuck have to say about him. 3/5 from downtown with 41 points in a Win and they'll probably still be crying that he wasn't in the post more.

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
Bulls got their first win against Atlanta last night. Markkanen with double-double 14 pts, 13 rebounds. Whole trade could be huge robbery for Bulls if LaVine also success.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
The funny thing is hearing people interviewed before they meet/play Lonzo, and then after. John Wall after the game seemed to realize and acknowledge that Lonzo is nothing like his dad. His tone made it sound like he felt bad for him lol, but commended him for doing his own thing quietly.
Wall never had any sort of beef against Lonzo...

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Minny beats OKC for the 2nd time in a week.

Is Orlando actually going to make the playoffs in this wide open in the 6-7-8 spots Eastern Conference? They destroyed the Spurs tonight and are now 4-1.

Thenameless

Apr 29, 2014

Yup, father and son couldn't be any more different.

I'm a Lakers fan, and because of the father, I didn't want the Lakers to draft him. I hope Lonzo proves to be a good point guard in the future though.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Minny beats OKC for the 2nd time in a week.

Is Orlando actually going to make the playoffs in this wide open in the 6-7-8 spots Eastern Conference? They destroyed the Spurs tonight and are now 4-1.

Boston/Toronto/Cleveland/Washington.

Detroit and Milwaukee look like playoff teams. Especially Milwaukee. That's 6.

Charlotte and Miami will be thereabouts. No reason why Orlando can't hang with them. #8 seed probably makes it with sub .500 record.

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
Lol you'll still never have the best player in the deal.

I'm not saying Markkanen will be better than Butler, but i won't also write that off. His start has been absolutely incredible, if we look at the fact he is fresh man from college. If Dunn & LaVine reaches their potential and can became solid starters in future, then it was more than excellent trade. 3 Solid Starters > Superstar

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
I'm not saying Markkanen will be better than Butler, but i won't also write that off. His start has been absolutely incredible, if we look at the fact he is fresh man from college. If Dunn & LaVine reaches their potential and can became solid starters in future, then it was more than excellent trade. 3 Solid Starters > Superstar
Meh. Depends on the team. Probably better for the Bulls to have 3 solid young starters. But better for TWolves to have the star.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad