2017-18 Around the League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I predict that within the next couple years people are going to be similarly gloating about how 'they called trading Barrie while he had high value' and that people will be disappointed Barrie wasn't moved to make way for so and so player or something else along those lines.

It's just the ebbs and flows of this league and this forum for it to happen.

Reactions: cgf and Bubba Thudd

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach

tenor.gif

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I know we have their pick, but if EK is still a Senator next season, I'm rooting for them to meet us in the SCF. I know it's insignificant in comparison, cause that is just heartbreaking :cry::cry::cry:

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Yeah, having a stillborn baby sucks, but isn't that surprising. The first 6-7 years of life for everyone is the most dangerous due to a lack of a proper immune system, all the complications the child can face especially in zygotic development, and all that jazz.

I wouldn't say I am a huge history buff, but I do like the subject and visiting graveyards you see SO MANY child deaths in the 1890s due to a lack of medical science and immunization. It still isn't perfect so baby deaths are still common...sadly.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Bruins have done a good job with a quick retool. In 2015 and 2016 they had five first round picks and four second round picks. If they would have drafted Barzal they would have been scary.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
I still think Boston is a dark horse to win it all this year. They're just playing good solid team hockey with good players at every position. If anybody has a chance to upset the Bolts, I think they do.

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
I was questioning NBC making this the Wednesday Night Rivalry Game (rivalry from when? 1970?), but the Bruins and Blues are killing each other out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad