Waived: 2016-17 Waivers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
Lipon does not have the skill to play in the NHL. He is a small grinder basically, not what an NHL team is looking for. Very hard worker, but the puck dies on his stick. Particularly prone to neutral zone and defensive zone turnovers.

He's a guy that has made a living on these boards piquing interest because people remember seeing him on the Canadian WJC team.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Kindl on waivers

I remember Kindl having ridiculous potential in earlier EA NHL games. :laugh:

Happy Barberio was waived. Not an NHL defenseman IMO, and he was outplayed by Redmond, Pateryn and Sergachev (who's still up for the final pre-season game).

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
Does Graovac clear? A 23-year old big center that is also a solid player. I would think at least one team in the league would see a lot to work with/mold.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Does Graovac clear? A 23-year old big center that is also a solid player. I would think at least one team in the league would see a lot to work with/mold.

He really didn't have a good preseason, got injured last year and missed a lot of time. The Wild had the 4C spot waiting for him, he did nothing to really take it.

A rebuild team might take a chance on him, but he's fringe NHL at best right now.

whlscowt

I think Graovac is the first player this year who miiiight actually get claimed.

San Jose's true belief in Dell also starts right now with Berra just sitting there. I think they stay true with Dell though.

Marlowe Syn

R-O-C-K-F-O-R-D
Sep 2, 2008
I'll be somewhat surprised if Graovac clears. I haven't been paying too much attention to his camp. It must not be too impressive if the Wild would risk losing him. Really thought he was going to have the inside track to our #4C spot. Curious indeed. I think he's gone.

Wildlife

Sep 16, 2009
Minnesota
I'll be somewhat surprised if Graovac clears. I haven't been paying too much attention to his camp. It must not be too impressive if the Wild would risk losing him. Really thought he was going to have the inside track to our #4C spot. Curious indeed. I think he's gone.

Yeah Boudreau said they handed him the spot and he did nothing to take it. It was his spot to lose, and he lost it.

Marlowe Syn

R-O-C-K-F-O-R-D
Sep 2, 2008
Yeah Boudreau said they handed him the spot and he did nothing to take it. It was his spot to lose, and he lost it.
Yep saw the BB's comments. Didn't seemed too pleased with him. Still hate to lose him. I guess we may be starting with Dalpe as our #4C.

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
Any chance San Jose claims Reto Berra? 2.41 GAA and 0.922 SV% last season in limited usage. Could play 15 games behind Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad