Proposal: 2015-2016 Season Trade Rumours & Proposals | Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I sort of hope Drouin gets traded somewhere else.

I am going to be sad if White or Chabot gets traded.

PizzaPizza12

Jul 25, 2009
Ottawa
I want Drouin, but i don't really know if i would trade Chabot or White for him.

It is a little scary, since Drouin Isn't super proven. But then again, neither are Chabot or White. In terms of ceiling Drouin has the highest of the three, and I would be willing to deal an elite prospect for another elite prospect who is closer to being NHL ready

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
Sigh

At the time we traded for Turris, I figured we gave up too much.

As it turns out, Brian Murray was right about both players.

That said, this would be a big gamble.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
We will be better off with Drouin for sure, but he will cost us a top guy White/Chabot/Ceci. One of those guys are almost guaranteed to be a part of the deal for Drouin, whom will be worth it.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
If Drouin didn't have attitude problems, i might be more willing to trade Chabot or White for him.

With what is happening with him at this time, i am hesitant to trade one of White or Chabot for him. It is a risky trade that could end up biting the Sens in the butt.

Blarginator

Mar 24, 2010
Even with attitude problems, why wouldnt anyone do 18th/21st for 3rd ...

Because they're not just numbers anymore. We drafted two players that fit in our long term plans and there's specific reasons why those players where chosen instead of other ones. Drouin is interesting but there's a few question marks about him and he might cost something we're not ready to give up to acquire.

PizzaPizza12

Jul 25, 2009
Ottawa
If Drouin didn't have attitude problems, i might be more willing to trade Chabot or White for him.

With what is happening with him at this time, i am hesitant to trade one of White or Chabot for him. It is a risky trade that could end up biting the Sens in the butt.

players with that type of elite skill rarely become available, especially to small market budget teams. This is the type of risk I think we can afford to make

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008

Without an 'attitude problem' Drouin isn't available. Sometimes you have to take a risk.

Sentron5000

Mar 24, 2010
players with that type of elite skill rarely become available, especially to small market budget teams. This is the type of risk I think we can afford to make

Really? This will be 3rd time Murray has targeted a disgruntled top 3 pick in the last 5 years.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
I'm fine with trading White if Zbad keeps playing well and we sign a veteran RW in the off-season

Drouin-Turris-Stone
Hoffman-Zbad-Ryan
Mac-Pageau-Santorelli
Paul-Lazar-Neil

Where's Smith? :sarcasm:

PizzaPizza12

Jul 25, 2009
Ottawa
Especially since 3rds stock hasn't dropped.

White or chabot aren't going top 5 in any draft. Except the Chris Phillips draft. We can get other whites and chabots

I love white but love drouins ceiling more. Super center-heavy draft this year too, replacing him might not be as hard as people think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad