Proposal: 2015-2016 Season Trade Rumours & Proposals | Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Meh. Prince has had plenty of chances to show that he wants it and has yet to deliver. He's been bumped down on the depth chart by younger players and has a one way contract.

I think he could be a very good player if given the opportunity to play through his mistakes and gain some confidence. Not everyone is the same. He showed me he has some serious play making ability and can think the game at this level. He has a pretty decent shot too. IMO Cameron was overly tough on him. It happens. He should be playing. He should have been playing a lot of games he sat out.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
I think he could be a very good player if given the opportunity to play through his mistakes and gain some confidence. Not everyone is the same. He showed me he has some serious play making ability and can think the game at this level. He has a pretty decent shot too. IMO Cameron was overly tough on him. It happens. He should be playing. He should have been playing a lot of games he sat out.

Exactly. If he makes mistakes he gets benched. How is he supposed to improve if he doesn't play?

Sentron5000

Mar 24, 2010
Take this with a grain of salt:

Callum Fraser ‏@CallumFraser18 15m15 minutes ago
If OTT's budget next season is $58M as rumoured, with the Neil extension they have $4.77M to sign Hoff, Ceci, Wiercioch, Prince & Chiasson.

If this happens, I would be very pissed off. For all the talk about reduced revenues, the players pay for it through escrow. This team is still mid-range revenue, and yet will become bottom 5 in payroll.

If they start to go in this direction, don't expect Karlsson to stay. He'll ride out his contract and bolt.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
58M seems very low. I can see the budget dropping somewhat but that seems extreme. If they had any inkling that the budget would come down that much do you think they'd have taken on Phaneuf?

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Brian Lawton ‏@brianlawton9 6m6 minutes ago
The @Senators are believed to have made a dynamic offer for the services of Jonathan Drouin. We will hopefully find out tomorrow.

I am not going to get my hopes up though.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
"The @Senators are believed to have made a dynamic offer for the services of Jonathan Drouin. We will hopefully find out tomorrow." - Brian Lawton Twitter

Nov 16, 2007
in your head
Murray Pam @pammerhockey
Again two scouts told me a couple of weeks ago, they'd move Chabot or White without hesitation:
Brian Lawton @brianlawton9
The @Senators are believed to have made a dynamic offer for the services of Jonathan Drouin. We will hopefully find out tomorrow.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Brian Lawton ‏@brianlawton9 6m6 minutes ago

I am not going to get my hopes up though.

.....I don't like the sound of that. Dynamic sounds like Hoff-like. :cry:

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Murray Pam @pammerhockey
Again two scouts told me a couple of weeks ago, they'd move Chabot or White without hesitation:
Brian Lawton @brianlawton9

Hmmm perhaps Chabot + Puempel + Wiercioch for Drouin +?

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
I really don't wanna move White.

I sounded really rough on him cuz it was the Lehner pick, and we passed on Konecny twice, but I see something in him.

ToastrStutzle

Feb 1, 2016
Ottawa
Guys I have a legit A+ source in the Lightning organisation and I know for a fact they were REALLY high on White before we selected him.

Read into that what you will.

Blarginator

Mar 24, 2010
I think this guy is full of ****. Every other source says that we're not ready to move White or Chabot. I'll believe it when I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig