Proposal: 2015-2016 Season Trade Rumours & Proposals | Part IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToastrStutzle

Feb 1, 2016
Ottawa
Chiasson to MTL for a 3rd and a bag of pucks.

MTL has too much pride to be a seller and they'd welcome a bottom 6 Quebec native with size.

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
Someone had posted comments from Murray (via Garrioch) about zibanejad possibly being available?
Link? Or anyone know what that was about?

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
And again, McKenzie lets us know what many here knew to be true in that pretty much every single team is in on or really wants Drouin and there have been 10-12 SIGNIFICANT offers on him. So much for the "pathetic, cry baby, 1-dimensional small player" rhetoric that was rampant here.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
And again, McKenzie lets us know what many here knew to be true in that pretty much every single team is in on or really wants Drouin and there have been 10-12 SIGNIFICANT offers on him. So much for the "pathetic, cry baby, 1-dimensional small player" rhetoric that was rampant here.

Yeah well I bet players of Nick Paul's caliber werent offered!

ToastrStutzle

Feb 1, 2016
Ottawa
Anyone remember when MTL's old GM almost did

Subban + Price + Pacioretty + 1st Rounder

for

Lecavalier

Maybe we can get them to overpay for Chiasson since he's a Quebec native too and they really want French speaking quebecers on their team :sarcasm:

Pancakes Pancakes

Aug 3, 2005
Tank Nation
So, a poster called Cup06 on the hockeybuzz site who posts in the Sens threads, who has in the past showed he has some inside info, has said that Sens have offered the best package for Drouin and that it does not include one of White, Ceci, Chabot or the 2016 1st. Stevie Y is holding out though hoping for a west team to match the Sens offer since he would rather move him out west.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Anyone remember when MTL's old GM almost did

Subban + Price + Pacioretty + 1st Rounder

for

Lecavalier

Maybe we can get them to overpay for Chiasson since he's a Quebec native too and they really want French speaking quebecers on their team :sarcasm:

Could they resist a chabot+ chiasson package?

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010

I think StL offered Fabbri, probably plus a pick and or prospect and were rejected.

So that's likely the starting point I would think.

Basically, a ~40 pts pace 20 yr old rookie.

Prince won't cut it, neither will Paul, or Puempel.

CornerStone61

Apr 13, 2015

Chiasson is pretty significant, he can fetch a player like Spezza so it should be a no-brainer for SY to trade Drouin for him straight up. :sarcasm:

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria

Wow, you guys were secretly right all along?!?

Young 3OA prospects gets offers from several teams. What a time we live in! ;)

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast
Wow, you guys were secretly right all along?!? I mean maybe, according to a rumour, from a guy about a guy... Still, lets get back patting already, though I'm not really even sure what we're celebrating....

Young 3OA prospects gets offers from several teams. What a time we live in!

Not sure what that has to do with anything, but congrats, good one?

ToastrStutzle

Feb 1, 2016
Ottawa
I think StL offered Fabbri, probably plus a pick and or prospect and were rejected.

So that's likely the starting point I would think.

Basically, a ~40 pts pace 20 yr old rookie.

Prince won't cut it, neither will Paul, or Puempel.

It was Vanelli as the + to Fabbri.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
So, a poster called Cup06 on the hockeybuzz site who posts in the Sens threads, who has in the past showed he has some inside info, has said that Sens have offered the best package for Drouin and that it does not include one of White, Ceci, Chabot or the 2016 1st. Stevie Y is holding out though hoping for a west team to match the Sens offer since he would rather move him out west.

He also said this in response to whether he knew who was in the package:
Yes but I'm not permitted to go there. I will say current roster players

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012

Who's left that still has value?

Lazar, Paul, Prince, ... I'm struggling here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->