GDT: 12/6/17 @ Washington - 7:00 PM, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Look, I don't care how good you are or are not, you're not going to win hockey games with one goalie sporting a .700 SV% and the other sporting an .850 SV%.

Please get back soon Crow.

....unless the tank is on, in which case, take as much time as you need.

Reactions: iiStylesx

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Hey the Captain with back to back garbage time meaningless goals.

For as good as Hotby is and as good as he's been tonite, that was a weak one allowed by him.

Reactions: Matt Ravlich

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
I'm saying that the problem with losing TONIGHT, in the game we're dominating in the shot department, is that we've squandered so many games previously. You can blame those losses on Q, I sure as hell do, but that's not the big issue tonight.

I don't know why you had to reply to one of my comments, just so you can say I'm wrong and make a dig at Q...

Nothing against you. Just a good quote to express what I was thinking. No biggy

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Who cares if they dominated? The shots were nothing of consequence. No net front presence

9 goals trough the last 5 games.
Don't act like I have no idea how little we've scored. Don't be stupid enough to think I, as well as damn near everyone else here, is anything but pissed off about the lack of scoring lately.

All I'm saying, which some can't seem to be able to grasp, is that the Hawks have played well tonight. These games happen. They just can't happen when we're as far down as we are in the west. Not hard to understand.

Reactions: BK

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Be proud guys...3 Cups in last 7 years and the UC still sells out.

As good as these WaRshington Caps have been the last few years there were plenty of empty seats tonight, sad for them imo.

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Doc and Milbury speaking somewhat about the cap reality of the Hawks but not speaking the full reality.

One $10.5m player's career is over. The other shows up every 3rd game. Not to mention a $6.5M d man who can't skate.

And a supporting cast of forwards who for the most part are the definition of 'just a guy'.

Q needs to be fired tomorrow

Reactions: Pomee

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Don't act like I have no idea how little we've scored. Don't be stupid enough to think I, as well as damn near everyone else here, is anything but pissed off about the lack of scoring lately.

All I'm saying, which some can't seem to be able to grasp, is that the Hawks have played well tonight. These games happen. They just can't happen when we're as far down as we are in the west. Not hard to understand.

They do happen. Too many honest losses in a short period happens. They just can't be sandwiched in between the ugly losses like they have been.

Rollyb

Jan 10, 2017
Wake up Stan your team stinks big time...you need to get rid of those dumheads behind the bench....can't fire 23 players

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015

No. They gave up 6 goals. They failed to convert on 4 pp. They scored 1 goal for most of the game when until the garbage goal.
Their starting goalie gave up 3 goals on 10 shots. They lost their 5th game in a row.

No. The Hawks didn't play well tonite.

Reactions: Pomee

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Just still hard to believe how miserable and disinterested that this team has looked for stretches that we're only a point out of a playoff spot.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Doc and Milbury speaking somewhat about the cap reality of the Hawks but not speaking the full reality.

One $10.5m player's career is over. The other shows up every 3rd game. Not to mention a $6.5M d man who can't skate.

And a supporting cast of forwards who for the most part are the definition of 'just a guy'.

Q needs to be fired tomorrow

Dude, we get it. Talk about beating a dead horse...you must be like a pig in shit right now with how much enjoyment you get out of the Hawks playing so poorly

Reactions: b1e9a8r5s
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad