GDT: 12/6/17 @ Washington - 7:00 PM, NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
These games happen. The problem isn't that we're losing tonight. The problem is us ****ing away so many close games this season, making tonight's tilt more important than it has any right to be. Very frustrating.

No the f***ing problem is is that we need a new voice no matter what the resume our current coach has. Players are either tuning him out or making dumb plays like our defense passing to forwards within 1 foot of the blue line instead of just carrying it in.

Reactions: ColbyChaos

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Kane pure laziness on the 5th goal.

And again this team 'carried' most of the first and second. One goal - from Lance Frickin Bouma - to show for it.

This team sucks. Blow it up.

Who gets fired first? Q or John Fox?

Reactions: Matt Ravlich

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
No the ****ing problem is is that we need a new voice no matter what the resume our current coach has. Players are either tuning him out or making dumb plays like our defense passing to forwards within 1 foot of the blue line instead of just carrying it in.

If Scotty Bowman could get fired so could Q no coach is unfireable. LA fans thought Sutter would be there for life only a year ago because of 2 cups. Team has gone stale

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
No the ****ing problem is is that we need a new voice no matter what the resume our current coach has. Players are either tuning him out or making dumb plays like our defense passing to forwards within 1 foot of the blue line instead of just carrying it in.
I'm saying that the problem with losing TONIGHT, in the game we're dominating in the shot department, is that we've squandered so many games previously. You can blame those losses on Q, I sure as hell do, but that's not the big issue tonight.

I don't know why you had to reply to one of my comments, just so you can say I'm wrong and make a dig at Q...

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
I'm saying that the problem with losing TONIGHT, in the game we're dominating in the shot department, is that we've squandered so many games previously. You can blame those losses on Q, I sure as hell do, but that's not the big issue tonight.

I don't know why you had to reply to one of my comments, just so you can say I'm wrong and make a dig at Q...
Who cares if they dominated? The shots were nothing of consequence. No net front presence

9 goals trough the last 5 games.

Rooh

GENERATIONAL TANK COMMANDER
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2017
tenor.gif

Backyard Hockey

Dealing With It
Feb 13, 2015
Outside of Cat, Kane and perhaps Saad, would anyone care if they woke up and every other forward on this team vaporized into a pillar of salt? I really couldn't care less about most of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad