Which 1 of 12 is Your Favorite Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
Mickey on his throne. Happily he lets me use it once a day.
IMG_20230519_124258266.jpg

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
I chose December just because there's so much going on, Christmas, new years, my birthday, peak of the NFL regular season, NHL and NBA start to swing into full gear, it's just a very active time of the year. I don't mind the cold at all. I'm on medication that makes me very intolerant of heat so summer sucks for me 75% of the season. October would be a close second though with all 4 major sports in action and usually tolerant temps. I just have always been a fan of the holiday season.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Some of us see through people very, very quickly. If you don't, at least pay attention when they show you exactly who they are.

Especially when they show you that they are a massive piece of shit.

He answered that terribly but still that’s a bullshit question to ask. How culpable is CNN in pushing the US Government’s agenda when they do bad shit & take money where they shouldn’t?

Even reduced to just sports leagues how many are making money off unethical governments/regimes? But it’s horrible when essentially a regular individual takes the money to truly better their life/situation?

Reactions: Cody Webster

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
Some of us see through people very, very quickly. If you don't, at least pay attention when they show you exactly who they are.

Especially when they show you that they are a massive piece of shit.

I'm a day 1 Douchembeau hater. It was always that stupid hat he use to wear/sometimes still does wear that did it for me. Glad my feelings were correct.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
He answered that terribly but still that’s a bullshit question to ask. How culpable is CNN in pushing the US Government’s agenda when they do bad shit & take money where they shouldn’t?

Even reduced to just sports leagues how many are making money off unethical governments/regimes? But it’s horrible when essentially a regular individual takes the money to truly better their life/situation?
CNN wasn't exactly holding the Bush admin's feet to the fire in the run up to the Iraq War debacle and WMD pretext BS. So I agree with your point in the larger context of the corporate media typically being court stenographers when the agenda of the gov't aligns with that of corporate interests. But hey this is the United States of amnesia.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
CNN wasn't exactly holding the Bush admin's feet to the fire in the run up to the Iraq War debacle and WMD pretext BS. So I agree with your point in the larger context of the corporate media typically being court stenographers when the agenda of the gov't aligns with that of corporate interests. But hey this is the United States of amnesia.

I’m not trying to go down a political rabbit hole but I’ll just keep it up broad essentially all forms of media in this country are essentially mouthpieces for their overlord interest groups.

I don’t care about this guy necessarily I’m just saying in general those guys really shouldn’t be criticized for taking the money imo. If big corporations/governments don’t keep that same energy why should essentially guy’s who’s wallets pale in that comparison should?

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
Shame that she decided to actually be a journalist and attempt hard-hitting follow-up questions to a golfer, than the former President of the United States who had been indicted in one case, found guilty of sexual assault in another case, and undergoing multiple investigations for a variety of crimes at both state and federal level when presented an opportunity to have a 1 on 1 with both individuals.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Shame that she decided to actually be a journalist and attempt hard-hitting follow-up questions to a golfer, than the former President of the United States who had been indicted in one case, found guilty of sexual assault in another case, and undergoing multiple investigations for a variety of crimes at both state and federal level when presented an opportunity to have a 1 on 1 with both individuals.
Low hanging distractionary fruit..still a POS though but yeah...corporate media doing corporate media things.

Reactions: Flybynite
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad