Value of: 1 week has passed since the deadline, how has your new acquisition(s) been?

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Vegas fans, how has Tatar been? Excited to see the Jackets play VGK tomorrow night at NWA.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
About as you would expect for what we acquired. 0G 0A

About the only interesting thing about them is we can now have an entire 35+ club on the ice at once except the goalie. Not anything Id especially recommend unless the intent is to rack up goals against, but we could do it :help:

Kelly-Vermette-Chimera
Beauchemin-Bieksa
To be fair, they were brought in for their leadership and lockerroom presence, and so far we've seen two of the best games the team has played all season. Did they do that? I have no idea. If they keep playing this way I won't complain.

Reactions: Getzmonster

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Vegas fans, how has Tatar been? Excited to see the Jackets play VGK tomorrow night at NWA.

His play perfectly meshes with the team's identity, but I think they need to get some other forward healthy and find the right line for him.

GhostOfWildWing

Jun 21, 2015
To be fair, they were brought in for their leadership and lockerroom presence, and so far we've seen two of the best games the team has played all season. Did they do that? I have no idea. If they keep playing this way I won't complain.

I think the plan was to have Perry wake up, read the news that the Ducks acquired/signed those two guys, and think it was ~2008 or so (so he could get back his scoring magic).

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Nash 3GP - 2G 1A
Holden 2GP - 0G 2A
Wingels 2GP - 1G 1A
Gionta 2GP - 0G 3A

Total 9GP - 3G 7A

Early days but happy so far.

Surprised to see 3 assists for Gionta. He seems to be trusted too.. he assisted on the GWG in OT Against MTL.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
@AnishLoomba @Legend123 .. I think in the long run, Montreal will win this trade (unless TOR wins the Cup and Tomas plays a big factor). Especially if the talk turns out to be true about Pleks returning to MTL this summer.

I don't think anyone will win this trade. Pleks was a useless addition and knowing Montreal's drafting history, that 2nd round pick won't turn into anything.

Reactions: Bun cook

NewEraGM

Jun 19, 2010
I don't think anyone will win this trade. Pleks was a useless addition and knowing Montreal's drafting history, that 2nd round pick won't turn into anything.

What a stupid comment....2nd round really hasn’t been that bad for one, for two, you can always trade the pick, and for 3, even if the habs did suck in the draft, doesn’t mean you can’t be right.

And for the leafs, well they get someone who can and HAS shut down Crosby/ovechkin in the playoffs before.

Odd comment to make to be honest....most likely a troll job

Reactions: iSophagus

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Chris Stewart - He's played twice and I've seen enough. I'd rather have Brouwer.

Nick Shore - Only one game but I like him. Really hope he can be the 4th line C next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad