Friedman: “Lots of expectation St. Louis will be an aggressive trade partner”

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Rumor has it Stl. is looking for a center ....What about Zibanajad from the Rangers ? what are your offers .
Interesting...... from what I remember he was either molten hot or ice cold. Not sure what I'd offer tbh

THall4

Feb 25, 2014
Edmonton, AB
Yes, just like every other team that's ever had a nice goalie prospect. What's your point?
This.

Every fan base does this. We have people in Edmonton saying Stuart Skinner should be starting for the Oilers next year and Talbot as his veteran back up.... :facepalm:

Stuart Skinner is playing in the WHL....

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Everybody is available at the right price .
Ok then the blues would have to massively overpay to the point where they don’t want to do it. Zib is not close to available and even with our stacked C pipeline we can just move him to RW where I think he’d be better. It’d have to be Parayko for me to move him and Blues say no to that
We have 0 reason to move Zibanejad and we are happy with him here

Reactions: YandleBar

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
I thought it was quite obvious that Dubnyk would be good if he got out from under the Oil. Watching him play, it was easy to tell that his team was more a factor of his numbers than he was the main factor. That’s not really hindsight.
You must not have watched his last year. Letting unscreened shots in from the blueline on rushes nearly every game isn't a team fault. Dubs even admitted that he had the re-program himself and learn to play differently and that's why he became good again after he left Edmonton (and Nashville. And was told to go home by Montreal).

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
Without burning me at the stake, would there be any interest in a deal built around Kadri and Parayko?
I love Kadri but I also think Nylander is going to be an excellent centre so if he can replace Kadri and the Leafs can add a good young RHD, they'll be a stronger team going forward.

Constructive thoughts?

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
This.

Every fan base does this. We have people in Edmonton saying Stuart Skinner should be starting for the Oilers next year and Talbot as his veteran back up.... :facepalm:

Stuart Skinner is playing in the WHL....
Show some quotes or this is complete horseshit

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Without burning me at the stake, would there be any interest in a deal built around Kadri and Parayko?
I love Kadri but I also think Nylander is going to be an excellent centre so if he can replace Kadri and the Leafs can add a good young RHD, they'll be a stronger team going forward.

Constructive thoughts?

Do you have a competent top 4 RHD that you'd be willing to include in the deal? That's the only way a Parayko discussion can even happen. We don't have the depth on the right anymore to even consider trading him.

Basically, unless Zaitsev is coming back in a bigger deal, there is no point in moving forward.

BangarangxRufio

I Blues'd Myself
Nov 29, 2016
STL

Constructive thoughts?

There is no deal to be done around Kadri and Parayko...Nylander would be the return that would be closer, and we have all seen how those threads go :laugh:

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
Do you have a competent top 4 RHD that you'd be willing to include in the deal? That's the only way a Parayko discussion can even happen. We don't have the depth on the right anymore to even consider trading him.
So its a needs based thing? Fair enough.
Just to be clear, you don't think Parayko is worth a 30g defensive center and a top 4RHD, right?
If St. Louis added a nice piece, I'd add Zaitsev.

RalphyDanger

"Where's the Hustle Boys!"
Nov 1, 2010
We have 0 reason to move Zibanejad and we are happy with him here

Zbad is the only player signed longer than Lundqvist and Staal. Shatty and Smith’s deals end the same year as Lundqvist.

All three of those guys signed the same year. I think Gorton plans on holding on to Mika.

bluetuned

Mar 1, 2013
Chicago
I actually don't think Kadri for Parayko is all that outlandish. Kadri is on a steal of a contract. The Blues would definitely need another Top 4 RHD to make it work though. Can't go into next season with Petro / Bortuzzo / Schmaltz on the right side. Yikes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad