Pre-Game Talk: Zzzzz - We only play 2 games this week

What are your feelings about only playing 2 games this week?

• Total voters

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Tage and Kucherov and Letang (probably missing others) all got 4 points last night I think or around that. McDavid is due. lol
63a66e3c-09ea-4c00-8a1e-61f74234fe92_text.gif

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Alarmingly low amount of BJ jokes in here with the game tonight. Y’all ok HFOil?

• Haha
Reactions: Oilhawks

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Fair. But it’s also opportunity for anyone with negging injuries to heal up. That’s idea I like to tell myself anyways
That and it's not the whole league that is off for this long. Our mandated week off just happens to fall before all-star break.

The boys havin' some fun today

Struds loved the practice as he could finally now ask parents "so half ice practice is good for the best player in the world, but you don't think your little Johnny in Novice should play on the shorter ice length"

It was so funny and so true. The best was the one texter talking about how kids won't learn to make stretch passes from their goal line to a skating forward at the other blueline. Like seriously how many 8 year olds can even make a pass from the goal line to a standing player at the opposite blueline :laugh:

Reactions: Dr Awesome

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Been there a few times, in Vallarta right now. Huatulco is The Spot, or rather a ways up the coast from there.
Huatulco is a great spot. Used be little know and very quiet. Is a bit more known now but still nice. Last time I was there it was 38C every day for 10 days we were there. Enjoy your vaycay @nally

Reactions: nally

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
I'm in the hospital for a couple days. Can someone message me a way to watch the game tonight on my tablet?

Huatulco is a great spot. Used be little know and very quiet. Is a bit more known now but still nice. Last time I was there it was 38C every day for 10 days we were there. Enjoy your vaycay @nally
Huatulco is great. The best weather. We stayed at secrets, hotel needs a bit of an update compared to some others but you cannot beat the location. Absolutely amazing.

Reactions: nally

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I'm in the hospital for a couple days. Can someone message me a way to watch the game tonight on my tablet?

Huatulco is great. The best weather. We stayed at secrets, hotel needs a bit of an update compared to some others but you cannot beat the location. Absolutely amazing.
That’s where we stayed also. Yes, needs an update but I spent all my time on the beach so not a biggie. Great location as you said.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad