Recalled/Assigned: Zucker and Larsson recalled

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
The more I think about it... the more I'm willing to say hey, let's give the kid line a try!

Parise - Koivu - Heatley
Larsson - Granlund - Zucker
Cullen - Brodziak - Clutterbuck
Rupp - Konopka - Mitchell

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
The more I think about it... the more I'm willing to say hey, let's give the kid line a try!

Parise - Koivu - Heatley
Cullen - Brodziak - Clutterbuck
Rupp - Konopka - Mitchell

Ya know what....let's #@$!ing do it! Even if it's just for a few shifts. Can't be any worse than some of the cluster#$@!s we've seen from the vets. Let the kids loose. Bet they'd be pretty hungry out there. It's not like they aren't familiar with each other. If anything, it'd be a little message to the other guys. It'd be pretty funny if that line actually got a goal before the other dingleberrys.

Billy Mays Here*

Ya know what....let's #@$!ing do it! Even if it's just for a few shifts. Can't be any worse than some of the cluster#$@!s we've seen from the vets. Let the kids loose. Bet they'd be pretty hungry out there. It's not like they aren't familiar with each other. If anything, it'd be a little message to the other guys. It'd be pretty funny if that line actually got a goal before the other dingleberrys.

So we should scratch Seto when he's just starting to play well? :help:

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
To be honest...didn't pay attention to those other lines. :laugh: How about putting him in Cullen's spot? ;)

Let's mix this mother up.

Note: I'm a little "out of it" tonight, and am ready to rattle this roster. So my apologies for any craziness and illogical thoughts this evening. :)

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN

Sorry, that was my bad... didn't mean to scratch Seto. After I put in the 2nd line it was like the 3rd and 4th were typed in auto pilot.

Parise - Koivu - Heatley
Setoguchi - Cullen - Clutterbuck
Rupp - Brodziak - Mitchell

How's that? ;)

Emilie

Feb 6, 2013
MN
I think Larssen and Zucker should play together. They played really well in the scrimmage. I think the line was larrsen zucker coyle. Obviously, Coyle isn't up but...

I really liked this line when the Aeros used it during Granlunds injury. And by liked, I mean LOVED. It would be awesome to see Larsson and Zucker together.

I'm about 80% positive that one will be on the 2nd (most likely Zucker), and one on the 3rd though.

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Moving the team to Texas - Follows the steps of the N.Stars for those too young to remember... :p:

I know it was sarcasm, but it triggered bad memories.

Cupcake_dog_PTSD.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4