Recalled/Assigned: Zucker and Larsson recalled

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
So with Harding put to IR, that must mean that Kuemper is going to stick around for a while, no?

That could be interesting. I really liked his play against Vancouver.

And Zucker and Larsson coming up is awesome!

inb4everyonestartspostinglineups

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Yeah I wondering if they are going to be in the top 6. Nonetheless I'm so excited so see the pair!

Russo was saying earlier that if they were recalled, Butch goes back to the pressbox, and a 4th liner gets scratched. I'm guessing Granlund back at center, Brodziak back on the 3rd line, Cal (if healthy enough to play) to the 4th line, one of the kids each on the 2nd and 3rd line wings.

Emilie

Feb 6, 2013
MN
Yeah I wondering if they are going to be in the top 6. Nonetheless I'm so excited so see the pair!

My money is on one if them being on the 2nd line with Granlund and one being on the 3rd line if they both play. Still a decent possibility that one of them sits unless Clutterbuck still can't see or Yeo decides to bench someone other than PMB

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
My money is on one if them being on the 2nd line with Granlund and one being on the 3rd line if they both play. Still a decent possibility that one of them sits unless Clutterbuck still can't see or Yeo decides to bench someone other than PMB

Neither will sit. Butch will be scratched. If Cal is healthy, a 4th liner is scratched, if he's not able to play then that answers itself.

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
I hope to see:

Parise-Koivu-Heatley
Granlund-Larsson-Zucker
Mitchell-Brodziak-Cullen
Rupp-Zonopka-Whomever

That kid line would be pretty well balanced imo. Or swap Zucker and Heatley. I'm still undecided...

I know there would be concern for the all kiddy line, but I'm curious what they could do. I also have never seen Larsson play, but from what I hear he should be able to hold that position. Can't be worse than Brodziak lately...

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
i'm not sure i'm worried about any potential (or likely) mishaps: i want to see Zucker on the PP and even 4 on 4 when it happens.

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
i'm not sure i'm worried about any potential (or likely) mishaps: i want to see Zucker on the PP and even 4 on 4 when it happens.

I think both have the potential to see some PK time. Both are extremely good in that role. Depends on if Yeo will trust them, though.

PariseSuterKoivu

Jul 9, 2012
Larsson plays with great fundamentals. He's pretty strong and versatile and probably could be used on any line at C or W.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Larsson plays with great fundamentals. He's pretty strong and versatile and probably could be used on any line at C or W.

always kind of expected him to ultimately be a little better than Brodz and not quite as good as Koivu...two guys who can move up and down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->