Proposal: Zuccarello to the Stars

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
How about the Stars take Miller and Vesey and I don't know, they buy us a sausage roll or something.

Posts like this ruin the very good you’re capable of contributing to this forum.

Miller’s still developing. He may have like 300+ games under his belt, but he’s still just a 24 year old.

You’re older than JTM. Compare your 24 ~ your current age.

If you’ve given up that much on a 24 year old, you need to take a step back and check yourself.

21G and 22A for 43 in 15/16
22G and 34A for 58 in 16/17

Has 10G and 19A in 47G thus far.

He’s a quality Top-6 forward. He’s versatile. He can can numerous positions. He’s not a *****.

And he’s 24.

Cmon dude.......

Reactions: WeRa

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Posts like this ruin the very good you’re capable of contributing to this forum.

Miller’s still developing. He may have like 300+ games under his belt, but he’s still just a 24 year old.

You’re older than JTM. Compare your 24 ~ your current age.

If you’ve given up that much on a 24 year old, you need to take a step back and check yourself.

21G and 22A for 43 in 15/16
22G and 34A for 58 in 16/17

Has 10G and 19A in 47G thus far.

He’s a quality Top-6 forward. He’s versatile. He can can numerous positions. He’s not a *****.

And he’s 24.

Cmon dude.......
I haven't given up on him completely because he's highly skilled, but he has to radically change his game, which is rare.

The only coach he's ever known is AV and he embodies AV's pond hockey.

We can get the kid away from AV, but can we take the AV out of the kid?

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
I haven't given up on him completely because he's highly skilled, but he has to radically change his game, which is rare.

The only coach he's ever known is AV and he embodies AV's pond hockey.

We can get the kid away from AV, but can we take the AV out of the kid?

Ok. I completely understand then.

But considering his age and production under AV, you have acknowledge he’s probably underperforming.

A 50+ point, versatile 24 year old with size and skill is incredibly valuable.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Ok. I completely understand then.

But considering his age and production under AV, you have acknowledge he’s probably underperforming.

A 50+ point, versatile 24 year old with size and skill is incredibly valuable.

It's valuable if he's passable in the other two zones which he currently isn't, and even in the offensive zone, he's allergic to shooting.

All of that is coachable, but he expires soon and I don't really wanna pay 5.5 a year for coachable.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
Big issue will be the 2018 1st. With the draft being in Dallas, I’d be shocked if the Stars traded their first round pick.

I get that it’s not a set in stone rule they’ll follow, but they’ll hold more value in that pick than normal.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Big issue will be the 2018 1st. With the draft being in Dallas, I’d be shocked if the Stars traded their first round pick.

I get that it’s not a set in stone rule they’ll follow, but they’ll hold more value in that pick than normal.

Ikr...otherwise there's no point for Stars fans to even go.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Honka isn't that good. We'd get ripped off, unless that + is big. Miller for Faulk or Parayko should be the type of trade we are looking at. Maybe we'd have to add, but thats the type of player we want, not Honka, in my opinion.

Oh boy...STL and CAR fans would not be thrilled hearing you ask for those 2 players in exchange for Miller. You would have to add...a lot. Not as much for Faulk, but Parayko would cost a fortune

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
That’s not necessarily true. I’ll be going regardless if the stars pick in round 1 or not.

I mean I will be too but...the first round pick is what the fans want to see so they can get all hyped about him and cheer. But, I'll be going anyways. Especially in a deep draft like this, and you never know what trades could happen

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
From a Rangers fan i like the 2018 1st and Gurianov for Zucc and a 3rd

Dallas is not going to trade the 2018 1st rd pick. I'm like 95% certain of that. Draft being in Dallas and all. But the 2019 1st is on the table for the J.T. trade ;)

Reactions: Ori

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
Oh boy...STL and CAR fans would not be thrilled hearing you ask for those 2 players in exchange for Miller. You would have to add...a lot. Not as much for Faulk, but Parayko would cost a fortune

If I were Gorton, I wouldn't add a thing for Faulk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad