Proposal: Zuccarello to the Stars

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
Rangers get .....

2018 or 2019 first round pick, rangers get to chose during the draft.

If the Stars make it to the cup finals then the rangers get another first round pick 2018 and 2019

Bret Ritche

Dallas Stars get ....

Zuccarello

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Not terrible but I’d want more than Ritchie + a late 1st. I don’t see Dallas going to the finals which is why I’m not in love with this proposal.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
There are better prospects in Dallas’s pipeline I’d want for Zucc. Obvious ones.

Let’s hear the other proposal, OP.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Obvi

I really don’t see a trade here between the Stars and Rangers
I won't pretend to know the Rangers needs, but Honka and Picks, ritchie, shore, would all be on the table IMO

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
I won't pretend to know the Rangers needs, but Honka and Picks, ritchie, shore, would all be on the table IMO
Hasn’t Honka been pretty bad? Ritchie would add a refreshing element to the team but he’s a career bottom sixer. Shore is nothing special.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Hasn’t Honka been pretty bad? Ritchie would add a refreshing element to the team but he’s a career bottom sixer. Shore is nothing special.
He hasn't been "bad", he's been ok. Nothing special, doesn't make tons of mistakes, wouldn't trust him defensively, good first pass, decent shot. good skating.
Admittedly you'd be buying "potential" with him, but I could understand the hesitance to make him the focal point of value coming back

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014

Honka has been the opposite of pretty bad. Also I really doubt Dallas is in for a big deadline deal and their first this year probably wont happen because the draft is in Dallas and PR love that shit

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Honka has been the opposite of pretty bad. Also I really doubt Dallas is in for a big deadline deal and their first this year probably wont happen because the draft is in Dallas and PR love that ****
My bad I guess, I feel like I heard a few comments about him struggling, last time I checked up on his stats they weren’t pretty either. I really have not caught too many games of him though

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Why Zucc - he is soon retired from NHL? :)
What about JT Miller instead - he is much younger and promising - a power forward.

Last edited:

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Rangers will say no. Stars will to because the draft is in Dallas. As a Stars fan, I like Zuccarello, but really have no interest in acquiring him and can't see the Stars making a huge splash at the trade deadline

pbatx

Feb 26, 2015
Austin, TX
I love Zucs, but seems a steep price, meaning I think he's worth that, I just don't want the Stars to pay it. I don't see them taking Ritchie as the prospect, would definitely need 1st, Honka and another B-level. And that probably wouldn't do it. If it's 1st+Nichuskin+Honka, I'd do it if I was NY, but Dallas fans would have a coronary.

badboy1994

Apr 11, 2016
I guess that’s a fair assumption, the stars are one of the better defensive teams this year and we are looking for a scoring winger. But I guess if you look at the little things it might be allot closer then I originally thought

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad