Injury Report: Zuccarello out with upper body injury UPGRADED: Day to Day (Not Cleared for Contact)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAMREALITY

Jul 12, 2010
11310926_10103980322822959_2082393988_n.jpg

Is that the back of Glass we're looking at?

And even though it's just a frame of the window, if you try not to think too hard you can almost see Brassard holding up a joint and sayin "Hey Zucc, wanna smoke this?".

C'mon, try, you'll see it...

Last edited:

TheSanny

May 11, 2011
Good to see him using a newer helmet. That old 4500 may have been the difference between him playing right now.

I was thinking the exact same thing. I wear the 4500 for beer league, and it's safe to say that there are better helmets out there. The RE-AKT helmet Zuke is using now has a lot of padding and should keep him safer in the future.

Swept In Seven

Disciple of The Zook
Apr 27, 2010
I was thinking the exact same thing. I wear the 4500 for beer league, and it's safe to say that there are better helmets out there. The RE-AKT helmet Zuke is using now has a lot of padding and should keep him safer in the future.

I used the 4500 all the way through Juniors, they may not be the best but boy are they among the coziest helmets ever. No ear pieces so you can let the flow go, **** safety it is all about style

Mr Clutch

Jan 21, 2014
Virginia
So if he can play game 7, who comes out? Canidates i guess are St. Louis, Glass, Sheppard. My guess is sheppard even though it should prob be marty. However i dont see AV doing that since marty is marty and dont wanna mess with the chemistry. So zucc goes to 3rd line with hagelin and hayes and marty with moore and glass

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
I think he will play.

He will be replaced with Sheppard, even though it should be MSL or Glass.

MSL did not even show up in a do or die game tonight. Didnt notice him once.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
So if he can play game 7, who comes out? Canidates i guess are St. Louis, Glass, Sheppard. My guess is sheppard even though it should prob be marty. However i dont see AV doing that since marty is marty and dont wanna mess with the chemistry. So zucc goes to 3rd line with hagelin and hayes and marty with moore and glass

barf

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
If he plays (and it's still a big if)... Shep sits and Zucc starts the game on the 4th line. maybe moves up to 3 if he's looking good and MSL looks mediocre. Gotta ease him in.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Miller/Brass/Nash
Zucc/Hayes/Hags
Kreider/Stepan/Fast
MSL/Moore/Shep (but of course he will sit for glass because **** the fans)

(Didn't bother placing LW/RW properly but you get the point)
Of course this is what i'd want if zucc can even play. That extra day off could be a god send.

IAMREALITY

Jul 12, 2010
I think he will play.

He will be replaced with Sheppard, even though it should be MSL or Glass.

MSL did not even show up in a do or die game tonight. Didnt notice him once.
Ya know, I actually don't think I noticed him once either. I'm also not gonna notice Zucc on Friday... :sarcasm:

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
If or when Zooks can play he should be with Kreider and Stepan. They had a lot of success in the past. Leave JT where he is on the Brass line. Fast goes back to the 3rd line. Then we would have 3 real lines again.

Mr Clutch

Jan 21, 2014
Virginia
Zucc goes right back into his spot, on the top line with Brass and Nash.

Sheppard sits.

Highly doubt that he goes back in his regular spot,especially after their game tonight. Plus it would be better to get zucc on 3rd line with hayes and hags to get back in game rythym.

Wolfy*

I'm pretty sure he'll play with his regular linemates, he's not going into the lineup until he's 100% anyway.

Of course, some would like to keep the current line after tonight. But Miller never goes above Zucc, that's kinda obvious.

But I'm talking about the SCF, if we get there. Don't know about game 7 on Friday, but I doubt Zucc will play.

94wasagoodyear

Jan 19, 2014
IDK about playing him friday even if hes ready. He'll need some games to get back in the swing of things. Game 7 is not the time to experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad