Speculation: Zucc out long-term - Top 2 line winger to Dallas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumpin

Jul 6, 2010
why not amend the trade? The Rangers lock in the number 2 with no contingency and in turn Dallas gives up a good prospect. Going further the Rangers take on a short term salary dump or increase the salary retention to add a 2nd prospect.

Shootertooter

Feb 20, 2016
why not amend the trade? The Rangers lock in the number 2 with no contingency and in turn Dallas gives up a good prospect. Going further the Rangers take on a short term salary dump or increase the salary retention to add a 2nd prospect.

Or they can just make another trade with low prospects to change things.

Reactions: dumpin

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
I know of a guy who Jim Nill is not only familiar with but won't cost a pick or prospect either:

582316702685881b5ad6f26caace1999--detroit-red-wings-danny-odonoghue.jpg

Reactions: Adityase

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I hate the fact that its possible we just witnessed Zuccarello's first and last game as a Dallas Star. That's worst case scenario but I expect the worst right now

Reactions: Ragernschnapple

serp

Jan 17, 2016
At least they didn’t give up much to get him. Do they still have some dry powder to go after someone like Simmonds?

We could still trade prospects or picks farther down the line but investing prospects into rentals seems dumb .

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
At least they didn’t give up much to get him. Do they still have some dry powder to go after someone like Simmonds?
I vote Nyquist. He fits the speed and the ability to create. But I think Nill is done dealing. Sucks cause Zuccarello looked good with Seguin and Radulov.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
Anaheim’s season is a wash. We have Silfverberg if Dallas is gonna try and make this run.

Nice win on Chicago tonight Dallas. But damn that team is in a jam.

Silfverberg for picks and prospects if you’re interested.

I’m sure Dallas 100% is shopping tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad