Zegras/Drysdale vs Raymond/Seider vs Stützle/Sanderson

Zegras/Drysdale vs Raymond/Seider vs Stützle/Sanderson

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Ottawa will automatically lose this poll as one of their guys isn’t in the NHL.

Still, a good crop of players across all three teams.

this was my first thought as well but took the ducks duo, although Detroit will be close and Ottawa still has potential.

I thought Stützle would be having a mini breakout season but it's just not there.

• Haha
Reactions: Erik Alfredsson

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012

I mean right now it would be tough to pick the ott duo over either of the other 2 listed.

Reactions: Crabapple

sens13

Mar 16, 2017
Sens duo shouldn't be in the poll yet, wait till Sanderson plays in the NHL lol. I'd go with Detroit.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I have it clearly DET > ANA > OTT

I'm very bullish on the Sens duo though. I think Stutzle and Sanderson are both going to be high end players.

this was my first thought as well but took the ducks duo, although Detroit will be close and Ottawa still has potential.

I thought Stützle would be having a mini breakout season but it's just not there.

Don't look now, 7 pts in his last 7 games.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
I have it clearly DET > ANA > OTT

I'm very bullish on the Sens duo though. I think Stutzle and Sanderson are both going to be high end players.

Don't look now, 7 pts in his last 7 games.

With all of the Covid protocol issues and lineups being completely f*****d up for alot of teams this might be a write-off year for some guys and not very indicative of their long term progress.

I still think the ducks duo has the highest ceiling but time will tell.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
LOL, sure, for the next couple of months.

giphy.gif

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
Lucas Raymond is a beast, but I think the gap between Zegras and him is slightly bigger than the gap between Seider and Drysdale. So I went with the Ducks duo. Also hard not to take the c+d combo over the w+d.

But then again, Dixon is the best player in the poll so...

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Ottawas guys (Sanderson) feel a little further away so a bit apples to oranges.

Detroit v Anaheim is really, really close. Can’t go wrong with either but I picked Detroit just because Raymond has been so surprising so far.

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Lucas Raymond is a beast, but I think the gap between Zegras and him is slightly bigger than the gap between Seider and Drysdale. So I went with the Ducks duo. Also hard not to take the c+d combo over the w+d.

Uhh... Seriously?

I'd put Raymond/Zegras/Seider all pretty close with a gap to Drysdale. (And that's not a knock on Drysdale)

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey

Ottawa will automatically lose this poll because their representative young forward and defenseman are both clearly behind the others at this point in time.

Reactions: Christien

Coach Reggie Dunlop

Jun 9, 2021
Michigan

What’s your reasoning when Raymond’s having a better season than zegras as a rookie while zegras is in his second season?

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
All 3 teams should be pretty happy about how these drafts worked out for them.

But right now it's DET > ANA > OTT for sure.

Personally, I would be happy with any of the 3 forwards even if Stützle is pacing a little behind what I expected.
However I feel the gap between Seider and the other two D-men is pretty big, they would need to close that significantly to make me consider ranking another duo ahead.

Reactions: Moses2020

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Well,

Zegras turns 21 y/o in March and Drysdale turns 20 y/o in April
Raymond turns 20 y/o in March but Seider turns 21 y/o in April
Stutzle turns 20 y/o in January, Sanderson turns 20 y/o in July (youngest here)

Jake Sanderson is also the only guy who hasn't played in the NHL so of course it's going to influence people

These 6 guys will either be elite or near elite so it's going to be close but in 2 years or maybe less, it will be Ottawa - Anaheim - Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad