Zegras breaks camera in penalty box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Some people actually care about respect

It’s not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but it is disrespectful and shows poor character in the moment

I’m the OP.. did you do the math on what % ZegsNeedsHelp is at?
Yes, being the OP gets you 1 post. The mere posting of which calls your professed “not a hater” status into question, not even taking into account the actual substance of the post itself. The next 19 (which is now a higher number), and the need to step in on every post that disagrees with your premise to “correct” them, is pretty much the definition of hater behavior.

No, why would I? He hates Fowler, not Zegras.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
There’s literally a much longer thread on Guhle that exists already. I’m glad he got suspended it was a stupid move.

If you want to get into it though, I’m glad he did it to protect his teammate and send a message to the other team, and not to protect his own fragile ego
got it, attacking another player from the bench is ok with you. breaking a camera is not. glad i know where your priorities are

Like a piñata…. I like this idea, league def needs more camera smashing
could be a new all star event

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
lol it’s worse because it’s such a precise, specific act of vandalism. Like it was stupid in the past, too, but I kinda get just slashing shit in a rage. Poking a camera outta existence is just.. good work, buddy, great look.

duckpuck

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2007
Surprised there has been no discussion of how bad the original calls were. It looked to me like both players grabbed each other. Tanev actually latched on to Zegras' arm and bent it back, which I suspect was the reason for the cross check.

Arguably Zegras interfered . . . but clearly Tanev held him to embellish the call. And then arguably tried to hurt him by yanking is arm.

The refs in this game were brutal. Lots of very marginal calls on the ducks and uncalled embellishment by the Kracken.

Zegras shouldn't have broken the camera. But he's far from the first guy to go postal in the penalty box, so anyone trying to make this a big deal is just a Zegras hater.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Oh look. A hockey player showed emotion and everyone is frothing about it.

And then people wonder why star players are literal planks of wood like McDavid

Destroying shit cause you’re angry is toddler shit, though, we want good personality and fun emotion, he just butt-ended a camera a bunch of times.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Destroying shit cause you’re angry is toddler shit, though, we want good personality and fun emotion, he just butt-ended a camera a bunch of times.
Sometimes players break their sticks over the goal post

But we don’t get mainboard threads about the stick or the goal posts feelings

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
Oh look. A hockey player showed emotion and everyone is frothing about it.

And then people wonder why star players are literal planks of wood like McDavid
He is a little plain in interviews but no question he plays with passion and emotion you don't become as good as he is without an emotional investment in hockey

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Camera shouldn't have mouthed off like that.

Usually Z's relationship with cameras is all love. A little passion like this lets you know it's real.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Sometimes players break their sticks over the goal post

But we don’t get mainboard threads about the stick or the goal posts feelings
Again what’s with the pretend idiocy? Surely you aren’t this dense either.

There’s a difference between destroying your own stuff and destroying someone else’s

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
Again what’s with the pretend idiocy? Surely you aren’t this dense either.

There’s a difference between destroying your own stuff and destroying someone else’s
why are you acting like its some random citizens personal camera? its a camera owned by a multi-billion dollar arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad