Zegras breaks camera in penalty box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011

This has gotten a lot of coverage in the NHL world outside of HF Boards, so I was surprised it wasn't talked about here. You can tell the announcers were disappointed in him.

My take? Zegras is a whiny baby who should've been fined and forced to issue an apology after his behavior.

Not sure how Ducks fans think this guy is universally loved across the league, any fan who watched that display should be cringing from embarrassment.

That is not how an adult handles himself. Smashing an expensive piece of equipment that doesn't belong to him, and forcing the camera crew to spend extra time working and fixing the issues.

What's next for WBZ? He's got a lot to learn.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Dumb move. He is 23 and been injured all year, obviously a frustrting tie for him....

Still there are better ways to get rid of that frustration then breaking the camera.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Not a fan of him but he got short end on the penalty call and other players have broken camera's before. If this wasn't zegras not sure it gets a thread

also why are there cameras panning on your face while you sit in the sin bin, that is pretty weird.

Reactions: JoeGarelli and Kalv

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
pretty stupid, just cover it up with your blade like everyone else if you're so upset about it

i thought there was some precedent for the box official giving guys misconduct penalties for stuff like this but i might be misremembering

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Not a fan of him but he got short end on the penalty call and other players have broken camera's before. If this wasn't zegras not sure it gets a thread

also why are there cameras panning on your face while you sit in the sin bin, that is pretty weird.
Because it looks good on TV. The thing we all watch.

Reactions: Jeune Poulet

Faceboner

Jan 6, 2022
Because a player has never broken a camera in the penalty box before….

When did society become so soft?
My initial thought is who cares? Have him pay for the equipment damages people get mad sometimes they look foolish or don't. Outrage culture doesn't even tackle the issues that deserve outrage anymore just the mundane pointless things because no one wants to face issues that will expose how powerless we really are so we point our finger and yell like an ignorant depiction of a Neanderthal

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
It is odd how smug Ducks fans are about Zegras and their team... blah blah "rent free"... Seriously??? Nobody wants to be in the Ducks position, and nobody is jealous of the season Zegras is having. Get out of your delusions.

I'm obsessed with Zegras? Cute I never think of him until he does something noteworthy

ChurchOfAlfie

Dec 4, 2016
Curious to hear how OP imagines Zegras could be "forced to issue an apology"? Something like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad