ZATES FANTASY (zatornator11's Random Roster League) GMs Join Now

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
Zat, I was away all weekend. I will join the leagues tonight so please look for the invites. Glad you got all your connection issues figured out.

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
Is this league still happening?

I've had no issues with the other league I'm in... I'm commish in that one. I'm not confident this league is going to get off the ground at this point...

Dude, what are you talking about? The league IS happening. We just had an advance yesterday. Zat (the commish) just had some connection issues and the league got a bit stalled for a week and some people including myself still need to join up. Stop worrying over nothing.

steafo

Sep 26, 2005
Michigan
Hey Zat, as the Ottawa GM I am going to have to back out of this league. I only have time for Club right now. I thought GM was going to be more polished and not as frustrating to say the least. Good luck, the Ottawa roster is pretty solid so someone is going to inherit a pretty well balanced team.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

zatornator11

May 21, 2005
I thought I got my connection issues figured out, but I am having problems again. I found out from my land lord that the modem is having problems so he is getting a new one from shaw. The league may still be stalled for a few days. If someone can take over as commish for a while until I get the connection issues figured out, that would be awesome.

zatornator11

May 21, 2005
Thanks again for the offer Spezza19. My internet seems to be back up and running. The league is good to go now, so I will advance the league when I get on in about half hour.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad