ZATES FANTASY (zatornator11's Random Roster League) GMs Join Now

zatornator11

May 21, 2005
Okay thanks Zatornator, appreciate that. Although can I know both rosters? Maybe I'd actually rather keep the Rangers lol....

I can for sure. Only if EA gets their servers worked out, I haven't been able to get on for the past two days!!!!

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
Yup, I am sure that will address it. Is the maintenance supposed to be done by tonight? I want in already lol and want to know what team I'll have.

zatornator11

May 21, 2005
Yup, I am sure that will address it. Is the maintenance supposed to be done by tonight? I want in already lol and want to know what team I'll have.

It was supposed to be done already, but I still can't access the league. Apparently other people are having similar issues. Hopefully EA smartens up and fixes it soon! I want to get going too!

Erza Scarlet

following the mantle
Jun 9, 2011
Requiem
Toronto Maple Leafs GM-will be online from 5-10 pm Tuesday to play our scheduled games.

Ottawa
Columbus

Those GMs please PM me GT: Erza Heartfelia

jonyro84

Aug 25, 2012
rancho cucamonga, ca
I havent been able to get on for 2 days either zat, I can get in one league but not the other. No problem logging into your standard roster, but always lose ea servers when I try this one...weird

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
Time to try the new league than? It can't possibly still be acting up if they did the maintenance to the servers yesterday. Has to just be a glitch with this specific league.

Zat, still trying to determine what team I have here....

zatornator11

May 21, 2005
You will have the team that you signed up for. Once I get on the league, I will deal with the mix ups.

Update on the access issue, still can't get on the league (in fact can't get on the servers period). My internet may be the issue too, but apparently a lot of people are having problems too, and EA is implementing a fix later tonight. I so hope it fixes my issues!!!!

Erza Scarlet

following the mantle
Jun 9, 2011
Requiem
zat, I'm going to drop out of both your leagues. I'm not finding GM connected all that too much fun and with it's loading speed and freezing, it's really annoying me. Plus no one is barely online in the league. I've sent PMs for games and not getting any response. I'm just going to stick with versus largely. Also, I'll be accused of cheating because I know how to score in the game with relative ease and defending that will drive me away eventually. Sorry.

zatornator11

May 21, 2005
zat, I'm going to drop out of both your leagues. I'm not finding GM connected all that too much fun and with it's loading speed and freezing, it's really annoying me. Plus no one is barely online in the league. I've sent PMs for games and not getting any response. I'm just going to stick with versus largely. Also, I'll be accused of cheating because I know how to score in the game with relative ease and defending that will drive me away eventually. Sorry.

That's fine man, I'm getting annoyed because I can't even access any of my leagues right now. What a mode....

Erza Scarlet

following the mantle
Jun 9, 2011
Requiem
That's fine man, I'm getting annoyed because I can't even access any of my leagues right now. What a mode....

Probably the worst prepared game so far. Again, I apologize. I honestly tried to make it work, but I'm probably going to get lots of **** messages from people when they get blown out.

Degenerate191

Jan 14, 2009
Portland, OR
pdxduckpond.blogspot.com
Just for the record, I've had a great time with this league so far, it's too bad you're having technical difficulties Zat. I got through all 6 games for the first scheduling, and didn't have any problems getting the other GM's to play. The level of play has been great too, I went 2-4, but all the games were tight with the exception of the game against Edmonton, that guy worked me and has a pretty dirty team. Hopefully everything can keep moving and people stay interested.

zatornator11

May 21, 2005
I really want this league to work out. I am glad some GMs are having a good time. When I get my technical difficulties worked out, we can get moving again!

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
Zat, we need an update here buddy. I STILL need to be assigned a team and be accepted into the league. You can't still be having issues.....there's been a couple updates done by EA already. It could just be you, maybe call EA?

zatornator11

May 21, 2005
Well I am still having issues man. I think it may be my internet connection. I am trying to get it sorted out (getting my connection from my land lord). Sorry about the delays. If I can't get on, I can't get on.

zatornator11

May 21, 2005
Okay guys, I am FINALLY able to access the league. I will accept all join requests and make sure the GMs are the correct GMs for the teams.

zatornator11

May 21, 2005
I am going to advance the schedule tomorrow at noon PST.

Then we will go to the normal four real days, two weeks in game process. I will be advancing the league around 4 pm PST on the fourth day.

LoneSteele

Mar 5, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Is this league still happening?

I've had no issues with the other league I'm in... I'm commish in that one. I'm not confident this league is going to get off the ground at this point...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad