ZATES FANTASY (zatornator11's Random Roster League) GMs Join Now

zatornator11

May 21, 2005
Okay guys, I will set up a chatzy for us to schedule games. You can start playing anytime as long as the other GM is online. The only time games will be simmed is if you haven't played your games after the 4 real days. So starting tomorrow, it will be day 1. I will advance the league on Monday at around 4 pm. At this time, if your games weren't played, they will be simmed.

FrizzleFry22

Apr 6, 2010
San Jose
Found a Gem in my AHL team.

Willie Mitchell (Considered top 4) has a 2 way contract and was in my AHL team.

So I have surplus of D depth PM if interested in boosting your D.
Looking for TWF..

HolikHoliday16

May 3, 2010
New Jersey
NJ Devils

Vanek (84)- J. Thornton (88)- P.A. Parenteau
A. Kostitsyn (83)- P. Bergeron (86)- Ryan (86)
A. Stewart (75)- D. Brassard (79)- A. Miettinen (79)
Letestu (74)- Goc (79)- Regin(76)

Orpik- Myers
Klesla- Spurgeon
Aullie- Sanguinetti​

Kipper
Leighton
Wedgewood
S. Bernier

Net Front Presence

Harvester of Sorrow
Oct 29, 2009
I'm going to have to drop out of this. I'm in too many leagues and the menus are painfully slow, to the point where I can't even enjoy doing this. Sorry for any inconvenience.

NYR is 1-0 and has Kopitar, Ekman-Larsson, Bogoisan, and Quick for whoever is thinking about taking over.

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
Having some LIVE issues that I'n currently figuring out. Will be joining shortly.

Can anyone please tell me Vancouver's team? Curious to know.

4EDM14OIL93

Jan 12, 2011
WTF, so I'm up 4-0 on San Jose and the other GM quits the game, and I don't get credit for a win?! And to add insult to injury it moves my DNF up to 50% when I have played three games and haven't quit once...

FrizzleFry22

Apr 6, 2010
San Jose
WTF, so I'm up 4-0 on San Jose and the other GM quits the game, and I don't get credit for a win?! And to add insult to injury it moves my DNF up to 50% when I have played three games and haven't quit once...

Weird your DNF should only increase if it was your connection that was lost.

4EDM14OIL93

Jan 12, 2011
Weird your DNF should only increase if it was your connection that was lost.

Yeah that's what I was thinking, but it had to be the other guy that quit, because it lost connection right after I scored my 3rd goal in about 2 minutes and they took a penalty.

Timos Death Stare

Seek and Destroy
Aug 9, 2008
CA
Yeah that's what I was thinking, but it had to be the other guy that quit, because it lost connection right after I scored my 3rd goal in about 2 minutes and they took a penalty.

I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure you dropped...

Also if you really thought that you dropped why go on here and accuse me? That's pretty messed up... Even though you suspected it was you, you still thought you'd come on here and whine. What are you, 10?

4EDM14OIL93

Jan 12, 2011
I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure you dropped...

Also if you really thought that you dropped why go on here and accuse me? That's pretty messed up... Even though you suspected it was you, you still thought you'd come on here and whine. What are you, 10?

Why would I drop when I was up 4-0? It also says you DNF is at 100% so there's that.. And I'm just stating something that should be fixed in NHL13. Oh yeah, I'm not 10 either.

And what do you mean by saying that I thought I dropped? I know I didn't drop the game..

Timos Death Stare

Seek and Destroy
Aug 9, 2008
CA
Why would I drop when I was up 4-0? It also says you DNF is at 100% so there's that.. And I'm just stating something that should be fixed in NHL13. Oh yeah, I'm not 10 either.

And what do you mean by saying that I thought I dropped? I know I didn't drop the game..

I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of what dropping means. Dropping has nothing to do with score. If your Internet connection is slow then you may lose connection.

You're acting extremely childish... It's a damn game. I'll replay you and spot you a lead if you want. It makes you look childish when you go on a forum complaining and accusing when you concede that you may have dropped yourself.

4EDM14OIL93

Jan 12, 2011
I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of what dropping means. Dropping has nothing to do with score. If your Internet connection is slow then you may lose connection.

You're acting extremely childish... It's a damn game. I'll replay you and spot you a lead if you want. It makes you look childish when you go on a forum complaining and accusing when you concede that you may have dropped yourself.

Ok I just thought dropping meant quitting and losing your connection was just considered as losing your connection. From what I recall the connection seemed fine, but if you actually didn't quit I'm sorry.

I know its just a game but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be right. I dont care about you spotting me a lead but I would like to replay you. Last thing, I'm not sure where I said that I may have dropped myself.

zatornator11

May 21, 2005
Just an announcement to everyone: I am not able to get on the GM connected hub for the past few days. It keeps hanging at "downloading match schedule" then kicking me off the servers. Apparently it's been happening to a few people and the devs know about it. I hope it gets fixed soon so we can get playing.

Sorry about that guys.

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
Btw, I took the Rangers since someone else went ahead and stole the Canucks for me even though I had them confirmed as my team. Classy move to the guy who did that.

So because of your issues Zan, I take it you haven't had a chance to see my invite to the league yet? Let me know.

zatornator11

May 21, 2005
Sorry Spezza19, I just assumed people who were signing up were taking the correct team. I should have made sure the right gamer tags were taking the right teams. I will rectify it by kicking out the GMs who have taken the wrong teams and signing up the correct GMs to the correct teams.

Timos Death Stare

Seek and Destroy
Aug 9, 2008
CA
Okay so everyone, as a long time Sharks loyalist, I have found it a crime to have Corey Perry on my team... even if he is the best player I have.

With that said, he's up to trade to anyone who wants him. PM me with your best offers.

One of the items coming back needs to be a top 6 forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad