Zadorov blames the Kings system for their loss

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
How to defeat, I mean attempt to defeat the 1-3-1

The thing I most remember about this is after the Flyers whined and pulled this crap on their way to losing, the next night the St. Louis Blues totally curbstomped us, proving that it's not so unbeatable after all.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Im really starting to like Zadorov

some personality and opinions are good for the game

love to see more guys talking out like this, headline statements are good for the game

the fact that people are in this thread in their feelings over this is hilarious.

Reactions: quat

eviohh26

Dec 19, 2017
Victoria BC Canada
Even the Oilers broke that shit system two playoffs in a row. As predicted the Canucks are going to have a rude awakening in the playoffs.

It’s a different beast and a lot of the players there will find out.
Can't wait to watch Bouchard in the playoffs. :popcorn:

Oilers are going as far as McDavid can carry them with that Defense.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Can't wait to watch Bouchard in the playoffs. :popcorn:

Oilers are going as far as McDavid can carry them with that Defense.
you'd think for how bad the oilers defense is they'd give up more goals than the canucks.

Thats not the case.

Oliewud

May 13, 2013
honest quote from an honest player

[MOD]

Last edited by a moderator:

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I really don't see how he's making excuses or "blaming the system". He's just explaining...it's a boring, but effective system that is extremely hard to come from behind against. There's nothing victimized or excuse-making about it. It's just calling it like it is.

Their goal is literally to just shut down all skilled play both ways. Drag the game into the muck and limp home to a win. It works, especially if you can get those early bounces and head out to a lead.

People whine about hockey players having no personality and giving "non-answers". But then someone like Zadorov says something completely obvious and true about the system another team plays, and everyone's all, "noooooooo not like that".

Reactions: CascadiaPuck

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
Even the Oilers broke that shit system two playoffs in a row. As predicted the Canucks are going to have a rude awakening in the playoffs.

how did they break the system? just agreesive forecheck?

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
It's hilarious seeing these Oilers/Kings fans calling Canucks a "bad team" when they have been top of the league and dominated the Oilers head to head, while the Oilers themselves lost to the Sens lately.

Canucks were better than the Kings yesterday and just didn't get the bounces. It happens.

Thread title is misleading.

Can’t wait to hear the excuses when the Canucks get bounced. Your best forward it Jt Miller. Yeah the Canucks are super talented and aren’t an anomaly. You right.
Trash take as expected.

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Feb 13, 2012
Is he wrong?

Can’t wait to hear the excuses when the Canucks get bounced. Your best forward it Jt Miller. Yeah the Canucks are super talented and aren’t an anomaly. You right.
Tell me you don’t watch hockey without telling me you don’t watch hockey

Reactions: Nucker101

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan

Got any spare McDavids?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad