Confirmed with Link: Zadina and Seider officially loaned to European Teams

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
Czech Extraliga. The terms on those insurance policies are probably quite strict, I bet they have to be 100% to be allowed to play.
Sorry man I’m confused ha.... so he’s done completely in the Czech Republic... or are you just talking about an injured list?

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Sorry man I’m confused ha.... so he’s done completely in the Czech Republic... or are you just talking about an injured list?
I only found one tweet mentioning what @ZadinaN11 said, so not sure at all but sounds like he's done at least for now if that tweet was correct.

In other words, I have no idea.

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
Zadina is not playing, he is still injured, like what the f***?! I am starting to regret this pick, he is made from glass. I´ve heard he is out for 6 weeks.

Last edited:

Barry Amsterdam

Nättias Dänielstrom
Apr 2, 2013
E49498AB-70D7-4803-BE6C-964F6C326502.jpeg

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Funny thing is that he injured himself during WORKOUT for 2nd time. Like seriously what the f*** is he doing there?
Probably pushing hard to get stronger. It's unfortunate and he probably needs to make some small adjustments to his workout routines to avoid it, but it can also indicate a desire to make progress and really improve his strength and conditioning.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Probably pushing hard to get stronger. It's unfortunate and he probably needs to make some small adjustments to his workout routines to avoid it, but it can also indicate a desire to make progress and really improve his strength and conditioning.

It's a shame that he ended up back home in the Czech Republic this offseason because of Covid and the likelihood of playing in Europe to start the season. I would love to have Zadina working out in metro Detroit with the new strength and conditioning group that Yzerman just paid to overhaul the entire approach...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad