Confirmed with Link: Zadina and Seider officially loaned to European Teams

ridilon

Sep 14, 2017
Fun little DRW fact. Mountfield HK has a pair of twins with a familiar name to us older Wings fans. Kelly and Kevin Klima, twin sons to Peter.

SirloinUB

Aug 20, 2010
Canada
I’ve seen the oilers find temporary jobs for at least 8 of their young players/prospects. I’m not sure how other teams are doing in comparison.

I think four or five of our prospects And young players have found temporary homes? Are we falling behind/struggling in this context?

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
If I am not wrong , Zadina is a right wing , but he's on left side. Wonder if we going to see him on the top line with Mantha and Larkin

ShippinItDaily

Apr 28, 2004
Saskatoon
If I am not wrong , Zadina is a right wing , but he's on left side. Wonder if we going to see him on the top line with Mantha and Larkin

If Zadina can play the left side effectively then that's a nice bonus. But Bertuzzi is not the guy that I'd want isolated from the rest of the Wings' top forwards.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Bertuzzi - Larkin - Mantha
Rasmussen - Fabbri - Zadina

Zadina - Larkin - Bertuzzi
Rasmussen - Fabbri - Mantha

RAsmussen - Larkin - Mantha
Bertuzzi - Fabbri - Zadina

It can go any way.

I'd like to split:
- A big guy (Rasmussen & Mantha)
- Net front guy (Bertuzzi & Rasmussen)

Rasmussen & Zadina together.
Bertuzzi & Mantha together.

Fabbri or Larkin to center either line.

Rasmussen has mostly been LW as a winger, so I think that will slot Zadina to RW. He could be PP playmaker on left side, though. Mantha stays as right-side shooter because he has just his absolute cannon.

Tetsuo

Boss of a Pile of Rubble
Apr 11, 2018
Michigan

It can go any way.

I'd like to split:

Rasmussen has mostly been LW as a winger, so I think that will slot Zadina to RW. He could be PP playmaker on left side, though. Mantha stays as right-side shooter because he has just his absolute cannon.
I think Svech is ahead of Ras at this point, but if only because we still need to figure out what we have in him and have more time and flexibility with Ras.

Lil Bert

Oct 14, 2018

It can go any way.

I'd like to split:

God I hope we can find a 2c. Fabbri isn't a C. Even with these combos, I'd rather have Ras at C than Fabs.. and Ras would be way in over his head.

Reactions: jkutswings

raymond23

Go Griffs Go
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
God I hope we can find a 2c. Fabbri isn't a C. Even with these combos, I'd rather have Ras at C than Fabs.. and Ras would be way in over his head.

I have a hard time seeing Fabbri work at C as well.

Rasmussen was pretty impressive as the 1C in Grand Rapids. He seemed a lot more comfortable in the middle of the ice than on the wing. I’m not sure if yes NHL ready quite yet tho.

I wonder if we pick up a UFA center. I think that would be beneficial for the guys that don’t get to play with Larkin.

Soderberg, Granlund and Haula are interesting options.

Reactions: Lil Bert

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad