Bertuzzi - Fabbri - Zadina

It can go any way.

I'd like to split:
- A big guy (Rasmussen & Mantha)
- Net front guy (Bertuzzi & Rasmussen)

Rasmussen & Zadina together.
Bertuzzi & Mantha together.

Fabbri or Larkin to center either line.

Rasmussen has mostly been LW as a winger, so I think that will slot Zadina to RW. He could be PP playmaker on left side, though. Mantha stays as right-side shooter because he has just his absolute cannon.
Fabbri i can deal with at least try at center see if he can grow more i dont think we tried it with him last year. also i feel like Rasmussen would be a good 3rd center and maybe move svech or someone is in place on the 2nd line wing? again im not sure if Ras can handle center but on a 3rd line that would be great then eventually have veleno as our 2 center?

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Can't we get lucky with a prospects development, even once?

/sigh

He was a first round pick. You feel like you're not supposed to need THAT much luck but in the end you really do for all prospects. It was very unlucky that he suffered a major lower body injury.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Oilers have loaned RW Raphael Lavoie to Sweden (Rögle BK) for full season, no matter what happens for AHL. HE would eligible to play in AHL.

Think we should consider same with Veleno.

Last edited:

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Its only preseason games, so they are trying other players. Season starts 18.9.2020 Trinec will play with Kometa Brno. They only stream Bily Tygri Liberec vs Sparta Praha game and its is boring hockey, everybody is playing like they dont want to hurt each other lol.
That's September 18th for us people who use Freedom units.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
That's September 18th for us people who use Freedom units.
This made me chuckle. I think the US is only 1 of 2 or 3 countries in the world that doesn't use the metric system.

Fun fact: (paraphrasing) years ago NASA & some European countries or E.S.A. were working on a project together...long story short, everything was completed, $100's of millions if not several billions spent + time etc...They were ready to go & tried to launch, yet failed b/c each side thought they'd be using the same system, but each side used their own system...Epic failure.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
I was wondering in which future that was going to be...
I've contacted my contacts at CERN in Geneva, Switzerland, they're awaiting confirmation on a course correction back to the other parallel universe (pre 2009) we were in. Apparently some lab mice got in the Large Hadron Collider & F****d it up by activating the hyperdrive, so we perpetually shift into alternate outcomes every few years in another parallel universe worse than the prior one.

Reactions: RedMenace

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
I've contacted my contacts at CERN in Geneva, Switzerland, they're awaiting confirmation on a course correction back to the other parallel universe (pre 2009) we were in. Apparently some lab mice got in the Large Hadron Collider & F****d it up by activating the hyperdrive, so we perpetually shift into alternate outcomes every few years in another parallel universe worse than the prior one.

f***ing mice always in my f***ing LHC.

Dammit.

Oh well, Steins;Gate, anyone?

Reactions: DATSOMATIC13

ridilon

Sep 14, 2017
Its only preseason games, so they are trying other players. Season starts 18.9.2020 Trinec will play with Kometa Brno. They only stream Bily Tygri Liberec vs Sparta Praha game and its is boring hockey, everybody is playing like they dont want to hurt each other lol.

Is the Generali Cup a pre-season tournament then?

simonedvinsson

May 26, 2020
Fun fact: (paraphrasing) years ago NASA & some European countries or E.S.A. were working on a project together...long story short, everything was completed, $100's of millions if not several billions spent + time etc...They were ready to go & tried to launch, yet failed b/c each side thought they'd be using the same system, but each side used their own system...Epic failure.
interested in reading more about this. as far as i know, most engineers in the u.s. use metric for calculating things, regardless of our foot/pound/second system. i'd be surprised if nasa isn't uising metric.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad