News Article: Zack Kassian placed in stage 2 of NHL's Substance Abuse & Behavioral Wellness Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
I care so much more about how bad he looks so far than whatever car accident he was in.....You have to hope that he's waiting till the season really starts 'cause as of now....it doesn't look good.

Bergevin does not agree with you.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I care so much more about how bad he looks so far than whatever car accident he was in.....You have to hope that he's waiting till the season really starts 'cause as of now....it doesn't look good.

He was brutal last night but has had some very good shifts this pre season.
He may not be a very happy young man which is never good.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Bergevin does not agree with you.

I'm tough on DSP.....but as the preseason progressed, which means as the lineups we played against started to be more filled with NHL'ers...DSP looked WAY better than him.

And of course....Bergevin who just acquired the guy cannot say already that he expects more. Not that soon. Mind you, it's "just" preseason.....but for a guy who wanted to show he could be more than a 4th line tough guy.....he didn't succeed in this preseason. He will have to gain respect as the real season progress. He should have put himself in a much better situation. Geez, when DSP steals a spot from you.....

68*

Hopefully next time he will call a cab. Not a good idea to let a little puck bunny drive a truck like that even if she is under .08.

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
I'm tough on DSP.....but as the preseason progressed, which means as the lineups we played against started to be more filled with NHL'ers...DSP looked WAY better than him.

And of course....Bergevin who just acquired the guy cannot say already that he expects more. Not that soon. Mind you, it's "just" preseason.....but for a guy who wanted to show he could be more than a 4th line tough guy.....he didn't succeed in this preseason. He will have to gain respect as the real season progress. He should have put himself in a much better situation. Geez, when DSP steals a spot from you.....

Bergevin mentionned him as his surprise of trainning camp. He could have easily say another name than him if he wanted.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Like I've been saying... the kid is a disaster on , and off the ice.

Lucky Luke

Jun 17, 2006
This f****** guy should be given a curfew for the rest of his stint with the Canadiens.

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
Waiting for KassAttack (Formerly HiggBozon) to chime in on this... you know, after freaking out because Scherbak took a picture with some girl in a club.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I don't mind players chilling and going out once in awhile but I have 0 patience for players who do and don't perform on ice. He better bring it this season!

habfaninvictoria

Nov 1, 2007
Victoria BC
Hope he's alright... But what's he doing out at 6:30 AM... I doubt management is going to be happy.

As someone who is routinely out walking the dogs at 6 am I'm going to say WTF kind of question is that. I doubt management is going to care about anything other than the fact he's ok. Players party ... so do coachs ... When I was in Mtl I'd see them after games or on off nights in the bar I worked at, and not exactly sober.

He's allowed to have a life and, yes my guess is he was celebrating. Someone chimed in about him the 20 yr old and 18 yr old being too young ... jealous much???

I hope he and the girls are ok. Glad it was a tree not a human being...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad