News Article: Zack Kassian placed in stage 2 of NHL's Substance Abuse & Behavioral Wellness Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Damn this does not look good. I pray he and all others involved are ok and that he was sober.

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
Damn, thank god be had a beast car. If thats the damage it had on a truck you can only imagine what could've been with a sedan

Hope its just minor cuts. Get well soon

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
That looks like an F-250. Those are tough trucks. That is a lot of damage for this type of truck. Must of been a hell of a collision.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
That looks like an F-250. Those are tough trucks. That is a lot of damage for this type of truck. Must of been a hell of a collision.

My thoughts exactly, hopefully he's okay.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Hate to have an early judgement on this... But from what we know, it doesn't look good in terms of optics

Above all, I hope he's OK

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
Well, Saillant and Beauchamp will have to work overtime over this, I suspect. Nothing has come out publicly yet. Which is not a good sign. Habs and Mtl police are tight. Could be nothing, but 3 hrs is long.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Well, Saillant and Beauchamp will have to work overtime over this, I suspect. Nothing has come out publicly yet. Which is not a good sign. Habs and Mtl police are tight. Could be nothing, but 3 hrs is long.
Sometimes you sleep over at a friends house and then you wake up early(**** bed/couch, "companion not as attractive as you remember"), feel top shape, get behind the wheel and it hits you; you're not even close to being fine. Happened to me.

Talking about a personal situation here.

Church

The last lion
Mar 26, 2010
Montreal, QC

''On his way to get his Tim Horton coffee since he's an early bird, he noticed an emerld ash borer contaminated tree and decided to sacrifice his truck to cease the spread''

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
Sometimes you sleep over at a friends house and then you wake up early(**** bed/couch, "companion not as attractive as you remember"), feel top shape, get behind the wheel and it hits you; you're not even close to being fine. Happened to me.

Talking about a personal situation here.

Could be. But why nothing either with police and Habs? If it's a simple car accident, nothing to it, get it out quickly. Three hours and still nothing 'sur les fils de presse' I just find it weird. My old spidey journalist sense would say that it needs to be investigated.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Could be. But why nothing either with police and Habs? If it's a simple car accident, nothing to it, get it out quickly. Three hours and still nothing 'sur les fils de presse' I just find it weird. My old spidey journalist sense would say that it needs to be investigated.

I just didn't mention the reason why I had to spend the night elsewhere. Something around 11pm and 3am. I just didn't want to imply what Kassian might have been doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad