News Article: Zack Kassian placed in stage 2 of NHL's Substance Abuse & Behavioral Wellness Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
6h30 AM, with two women, going into a tree...

Management will be pissed...

Maybe he's giving two old ladies a ride to church and speeding since they're going to be late for mass.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Since some stories will not doubt emerge soon, please me mindful of HF's rules about libel

13) Libel: Any posts libeling players, prospects, or hockey personnel. It's not acceptable to post that you heard Player X has a drinking/drug/sex/personal problem from a "good" source. Do not post information that can be considered defamatory without a link to a credible media source. Other forums, personal websites, hearsay, and personal testimonials are not considered credible.

hoc123

Feb 23, 2014
Since some stories will not doubt emerge soon, please me mindful of HF's rules about libel

13) Libel: Any posts libeling players, prospects, or hockey personnel. It's not acceptable to post that you heard Player X has a drinking/drug/sex/personal problem from a "good" source. Do not post information that can be considered defamatory without a link to a credible media source. Other forums, personal websites, hearsay, and personal testimonials are not considered credible.

I got a feeling this is not going to be pretty.

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site

I agree. But out posts haven't come close to it.

Michelangelo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2014
Montreal
Just put him on waivers and be done with it

If not, and if drunk, this is DARKEST DAY IN HABS HISTORY

Time to look for another winger

Last edited:

ChemiseBleuHonnete

Oct 28, 2002
#1 : I hope Zack and if there was any passengers, everyone is alright.

#2 : I'm not saying it had anything to do with alcohol but if it is.... shame on him.

Alex514

May 10, 2015
Wow. Didn't expect to see such piece of news this morning. I hope Zach is doing okay (that huge a** truck might have saved him..) and that nobody else was hurt by this accident. My other concern is that, I hope he was driving sober.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Apparently one of the 2 women in with Kassian was driving

Injuries are minor... Hoping it's nothing more than this

Laurent

Wat.
Apr 9, 2010
Montreal
According to the Gazette who spoke to the witness

A 20-year old woman was driving the truck, and a 24-year-old man and 18-year-old woman were passengers in the vehicle, said Montreal police spokesperson Manuel Couture.

Man those are young girls :laugh: Reassuring that Kassian wasn't the one driving. Real question here is, why would he let 20 year old girl drive his truck. Some of my friends dont even get to drive their own parents car lol

Alex514

May 10, 2015
At least he wasn't the one behind the wheel. I do hope no one else was involved in that collision. But still, Im sure the Canadiens will have a good long talk with him... and rightly so!

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
The optics of this are beyond ugly.
I applaud Zack for not driving but he has to grow up if he is to have a future in this league.
I know that he is entitled to a life. Again I am grateful he was not the driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad