Zach Hyman will have hearing - Update: Suspended 2 games (Mod warning in OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Cheap play by a mediocrity targeting a talented player returning from a concussion. Great. Just what the game needs.
Him returning from a concussion has nothing to do with anything. I don't know why people bring it up.

It was late and it was boarding. Good call on the two games

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
Seems like the league agrees with bruins fans version of reality over leafs fans version of “reality”.

Fair ruling.

There is literally nothing I hate more in the world than the Boston Bruins so I'm as far away as humanly possible from being a "fan" of them, but the league's "version of reality" matches my own.

What Hyman did was clearly suspension worthy and what happened to Rielly (who I have in my pool and would hate to see hurt) was clearly not suspension worthy.

Luminiferous

Oct 11, 2018
Was the Rome hit on Horton worse than this hit, or the hit laid from Reaves on Tom Wilson ? Or the Hit that Stajan took from Marc Staal ?

I guess you could say the league is better, in regards to suspensions, than years ago. However, it is mostly just a big joke.

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
How is a Zack Hyman suspension 27 pages deep?!?!? Ha

How else? People in here love to crap on the Leafs. The reality is had it not been Charlie boy this wouldn't even have been a suspension. Wilson and Reeves both did worse last week and got nothing. This goes down with that Petterson hit suspension Matheson got for being "too strong" haha

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Again with the victim complex nonsense.

This wouldn't be half as long if there weren't silly members of your fan base in here pretending it wasn't suspension worthy and pretending that Wagner should have been suspended as well.

Wagner was completely head hunting and looking for payback, it was a premeditated charge. Don't make yourself look foolish. If Rielly is hurt there, he 100 percent gets suspended.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
How else? People in here love to crap on the Leafs. The reality is had it not been Charlie boy this wouldn't even have been a suspension. Wilson and Reeves both did worse last week and got nothing. This goes down with that Petterson hit suspension Matheson got for being "too strong" haha
Calling the Reaves hit worse than this is laughable. Wilson was skating literally directly at Reaves, then turned at the last second to make it a shoulder to shoulder hit. Not even remotely as bad as the hit from Hyman.

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
Wagner was completely head hunting and looking for payback, it was a premeditated charge. Don't make yourself look foolish. If Rielly is hurt there, he 100 percent gets suspended.

Yes, I look foolish dismissing the hit that didn't garner a suspension of being not worthy of a suspension. :help:

Do I also look foolish thinking that the sky is blue and the ocean is wet?

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Yes, I look foolish dismissing the hit that didn't garner a suspension of being not worthy of a suspension. :help:

Do I also look foolish thinking that the sky is blue and the ocean is wet?

Again, if Zack Hyman lays that on Matt Gryzlek he doesn’t get suspended. The league took it in higher regard because it was Charlie Boy who just back from a concussion and was having a busy game plowing Marner in from behind into the boards.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
I think it's time to move on from this incident - at least until the next Bruins vs Leafs game, which is Saturday, January 12 in Toronto. I'm sure we'll all meet up again. Until then, try not to get yourselves banned.

/thread

Reactions: Hunter368
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: