Rumor: Zach Hyman is signing in Edmonton - Done deal per James Mirtle

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulhiggins

Feb 4, 2006
Leafs are going to be so soft when the season starts in 2 and a half months

If they prove you wrong on the scoresheet some day next season, I might consider watching a full game instead of just the highlights. Boring "buddies vs. buddies" crap...I wish I had a Saturday night time machine and could watch some Gilmour or Sittler or Domi.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
Cares about winning so much he is going to Edmonton :laugh:

Cares about winning so much he is asking for way too much for too long :laugh:
Better than our core, all signed with overpay money on short deals and play the playoffs like it's the game before the all star break.

Reactions: sittler rules!!!

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Cares about winning so much he is going to Edmonton :laugh:

Cares about winning so much he is asking for way too much for too long :laugh:

So u piss on the UFA Hyman from earning and cashing in on his last payday but worship our greedy 3 RFAs who were prepared to sit out if they did not get what they demanded and haven't lived up to what they were selling. Ok.

NewEraGM

Jun 19, 2010
I've allowed myself to get my hopes up about what the return could be. By allowing them to talk without trading for his rights we've created a defined benefit to them far more valuable than talking to him early and *maybe* reaching a deal
Yea but the benefit has already beeen received lol ! Why would Edmonton pay more than a late pick. Don’t expect much

Reactions: ToneDog

18leafsfan18

Jul 28, 2012
Ontario
So u piss on the UFA Hyman from earning and cashing in on his last payday but worship our greedy 3 RFAs who were prepared to sit out if they did not get what they demanded and haven't lived up to what they were selling. Ok.

Not pissing on anyone. The poster said he cares about winning too much.

Going to Edmonton shows the exact opposite of that and asking for way too much term and money shows the opposite.

Never mentioned the 4 RFAs at all.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012

100%

And Hyman writes children's books

Reactions: ToneDog

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Not pissing on anyone. The poster said he cares about winning too much.

Going to Edmonton shows the exact opposite of that and asking for way too much term and money shows the opposite.

Never mentioned the 4 RFAs at all.

He is a UFA. Why would he take a big enough haircut to play with this greedy group when he can get his money and play with McD? He is getting market value and does not have to threaten to sit to get it. God bless him.

Bomber0104

Apr 8, 2007
Burlington

Only the guys with sick danglez and snipes are allowed to earn every dollar they can.

That's how it works apparently. :laugh:

Reactions: Cleetus and ToneDog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad