Zach Hyman “The Line King” !

Teeder Keon

Defeat does not rest lightly on their shoulders
Mar 11, 2019
Deep in the Purple jungles of BC
Get readyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!
It’s Zach Attack time !!!!!
Another goal , 3-5 hits , normal blocked shots , win every battle , possibly a fight sticking up for his teammates, landing on his ass a couple of times , bloodied nose , great attitude , hardest worker , and contribute to another win !!!!
Go Leafs Go

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019
Dunno Guy Trottier unless it's a hybrid of 2 of the best players of the 70s dynasty Isles and Habs.
upload_2021-3-3_10-42-25.jpeg

Teeder Keon

Mar 11, 2019

HabsInsider

Buy XRP.
Mar 2, 2013
Zach Hyman is a priceless treasure. There are no words..

Leafs should lock him up ASAP.

Combining Matthews and Hyman would actually create the perfect hockey player.

Reactions: Teeder Keon

deltamachine

Mar 30, 2013
All this time, it was playing with the lugs - Marner and Matthews, that was holding Hymen back.

Alamo Leafer

Help end animal cruelty
Sep 12, 2018
Gatineau, QC
I'm adding Hyman to my list of all time favorite worker bee Leafs.
Up there with Stumpy Thomas, Ed Olczyk, Iafrate, Roberts, uncle Leo etc.
Just love these guys :thumbu:

Raym11

Oct 6, 2009
Hyman is the player that all the elite offensive guys hate playing against because they get very few chances to take advantage of anything. The expansion really sucks because it's the only reason he won't be extended during the season, which makes the offseason a bit scary the way teams throw money around.

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
Hyman is my new favourite Leaf. He took down three Oilers like a bowling ball and then got punched in the head a couple time’s by Smith. I don’t know if we have ever had someone battle as hard as Hyman does every single game and annoy the other team as much in franchise history.
Gary Roberts and Dave Andreychuk pop instantly to mind. There are more but that's what I can think of right now
Edit Gilmour duh

Reactions: Teeder Keon

meefer

Jun 9, 2015
Bangkok
posters calling me a fan boy, thats ok, I love the Zach Attack!, he is such a beast, does everything right, loved watching him develop here, and continue to get better... will be upset if we lose him in the off season, but im a fan of the logo first....

I don't want to jinx anything, but a small voice in my head is saying that we might be seeing the same with Engvall.

Reactions: zeke

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad