GDT: YST G2 | Oilers vs. Flames | 8:30PM MST | Streamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerebral

Aug 4, 2003
Calgary, Alberta
4 for 4!!! :D
I'm definitely happy with the results! :D

Bennett really didn't stand out as much tonight as I thought he would. I'm not sure if he's going 100% or not (probably not) but he didn't look like a top 5 pick tonight. I'm sure he'll step it up in the big training camp - I'm a big fan of his outside of the stupid penalties he routinely takes.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Don't think I've ever felt as satisfied with all my sports teams as I am feeling tonight.

Man, 4 for 4 is something I only dreamed of.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
GtYjkxG.jpg

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Yeah it's a meaningless prospects game. But shutting up Flames fans for a few minutes is always nice.

Drai and Nurse showed why they are as talked about as they are.

Nurse is just a beast. That utter destruction of that Flame sent a strong message. Teams will despise playing him eventually. I still think AHL time will help him. But if he comes to camp and dominates both ends, I suppose he's ready.

Drai has borderline otherworldly vision and a tremendous backhand pass that can make use of it. Strong, calm, effective. Again, still thinking AHL is best. I hope he proves me wrong.

Laleggia and Winquist also with strong performances. Chase even improved at the end.

Fantastic game if you're an Oilers fan.

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
That Braden Christoffer... kid is a bulldog on the puck. One of the underdogs to watch at main camp, for sure. Liked seeing Nurse destroy Rasmussen in that fight too, but preferably he will keep it to a minimum to head off any potential injuries.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
Yeah it's a meaningless prospects game. But shutting up Flames fans for a few minutes is always nice.

Drai and Nurse showed why they are as talked about as they are.

Nurse is just a beast. Teams will despise playing him eventually. I still think AHL time will help him. But if he comes to camp and dominates both ends then he's ready.

Drai has borderline otherworldly vision and a tremendous backhand pass that can make use of it. Strong, calm, effective

Laleggia and Winquist also with strong performances. Chase even improved at the end.

Fantastic game if you're an Oilers fan.

Bolded most important. :laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad