Value of: Your Young(ish) Winger or Dman to EDM

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Faulk come down your the next contestant on "Chia how many deals can you lose" . Oilers have been rumor to be after Faulk for a while . I can see them going after Faulk . What I rather them to do is sign Nurse long term and then sign 2 stop gap D men to cheap 1 year deals

Reactions: 780il

FanTheFlames

Aug 20, 2017
Micheal Stone (RHD) for a 2nd and cond 6th. (Condition being he plays atleast 65 games). It will never Happen because its Alberta, but would give Calgary cap relief with tkachuk needing a deal next summer and potentially needing some room for a goalie. It also gives calgary room for anderson/valimaki/kylington to step into that bottom pair scenario with kulak. The oilers would get a 4-5 d dman who is a solid stay at home and has a bomb of a shot for a second pp unit.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Micheal Stone (RHD) for a 2nd and cond 6th. (Condition being he plays atleast 65 games). It will never Happen because its Alberta, but would give Calgary cap relief with tkachuk needing a deal next summer and potentially needing some room for a goalie. It also gives calgary room for anderson/valimaki/kylington to step into that bottom pair scenario with kulak. The oilers would get a 4-5 d dman who is a solid stay at home and has a bomb of a shot for a second pp unit.

His bomb of a shot got him three goals last year. I’d give ya a third but that’s about all.

How he managed 36 points one year I’ll never know.

Reactions: ivanlwan and 780il

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
McDavid for ...
Detroit 1st 2nd
1st 2nd..
Nyquist 50%
Oil 3rd.
Keep in mind these will be lottery pics.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad