Your Team's Breakout Player Next Season

WhatWhat

Aug 7, 2014
Nichuskin. Healthy and now comfortable in the NA, being able to understand English plus possibly being on a line with Benn and Seguin. I think he could put up 60+ points

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Nichuskin. Healthy and now comfortable in the NA, being able to understand English plus possibly being on a line with Benn and Seguin. I think he could put up 60+ points

I have huge hopes for him next year and I think he may have the biggest breakout season in the NHL

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
This is an interesting category for NJ, someone will breakout due to icetime increase alone. I believe it will be Josefson who will finally become a productive 3rd line center.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Sergei Plotnikov. I think if paired with Geno and Kessel he can turn some heads.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
A dark horse for the Caps is Orlov. He missed all of last season with a wrist injury, but is reportedly going to be ready for the start if camp. With Green gone he should at least get 3rd pairing minutes. The problem is that he won't get PP time. Ovie plays a ton of PP time at the left D spot, and Carlson and Nisky will eat up most of the rest at the top of the 1-3-1.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
I expect JT Miller to score 20 goals especially if he plays on the Norwegian Wood line with Brassard and Zuccarello. Those two could turn John Scott into a decent middle sixer.

JT is my pick as well. He showed flashes of dominance late in the playoffs. If he can play at that level consistently there's no reason he can't get 50-55 pts.

ryan519*

Burakovsky for Caps

Gonna emerge as the second real scoring threat/pure sniper next to Ovi. Caps have needed one of those for a while

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad