Boston Bruins Your roster changes / proposals VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
I don't think I wanted the Bruins to beat that. I'm not sold on Garland or OEL and it might have been costly to beat that. Schmidt will be on the market now for sure.

Arizona is sure cleaning house. Kessel has to be on the way out the door next.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
DeBrusk + Dvorak

get them here. Sign suter, trade for ekholm

Marchand — Bergeron — Pastrnak
Hall — Krejci — Kessel
Dvorak — Coyle — Smith
Frederic — Lazar — Senyshyn

Ekholm — McAvoy
Suter — Carlo
Zboril — Clifton

Don't forget Gryz

DiggityDog

2 Minutes for Ruffing
Nov 2, 2019
Ekholm hits just as much as Gryz

He’s much less physical than Carlo

BUT HE’S 6-4!

Need to get nasty back there
Remember kids physical means hitting and hitting only.

6-4 seems like a guy who can handle a forecheck, but that’s not important. Must hit

Reactions: Atrox xYz

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
Sweeney and His Bruins are awesome at finishing in 2nd place

If they don't pick up some NHL players we wont have to worry about that for while. I have to believe they understand this roster stinks bad after the first line and Charlie on the back end.

And I think I'm being very kind

Reactions: Gordoff

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
@GeeWally re Rask and waivers.

As you know, the last CBA has been extended and anything changed in it is covered by the Memorandum of Understanding.

Here's the only change to waivers:

CBA 13.23 amended such that it shall continue to apply to another Club’s RFA but it shall not apply to UFAs who play for a club outside North America after the start of the NHL Regular Season through and including December 15.

That changes what I said earlier in my response to you, that it only applies if he plays a game in Europe. That is this section of the CBA

13.23 In the event a professional or former professional Player plays in a league outside North America after the start of the NHL Regular Season, other than on Loan from his Club, he may thereafter play in the NHL during that Playing Season (including Playoffs) only if he has first either cleared or been obtained via Waivers.

So, to answer your question, I have no clue what KPD is talking about, who gave him that information, or if something else changed that I am oblivious to. (and you know me, I like to keep up on these things).

Hope that answers your question.

tonino2424

Sep 28, 2005
Lets be realistic, Donny wont do shit except for some minor signing on D and hope the kids will be better this year. "We tried, the prices were more expensive then we wanted to give up. A full season of TH will make a big difference... bla, bla, bla". Things never change on Causeway st. and never will until we have new ownership / management.

Reactions: Gordoff and Bodit9
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad