Baddkarma

El Guapo to most...
Feb 27, 2002
Midland TX

OMGosh thats UGLY...

tenor.gif

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
I have a feeling DeBrusk is going to stay put. Sweeney is going to "bet on him" (i.e., no other team wanted him). He can't admit defeat on that 2015 draft; he's qualifying Senyshyn for Christ's sake.

Seny was fine in Prov. and could be a 4th liner at the least. It really doesn't hurt to have him on the roster for peanuts

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Realistically this is how I see our lineup shaping up to be next season if we don’t re-sign Krejci:

Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
Hall-Coyle-Smith
DeBrusk-Studnicka-Kase
Frederic-Lazar-Wagner

Gryzelcyk-McAvoy
Suter-Carlo
Zboril-Clifton
I see a lovely lottery pick and (hopefully) Donnie boy getting canned. That third line is the worst in the NHL and in competition for worst in the AHL. Frodo as a top pairing D should guarantee a bottom 10 finish.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Ekholm should be the target. I wanted him last time around. Exactly the guy Mac needs to bring his game to an even higher level. Be nice to have a guy with size on the back end that can be a general out there.

If not then Suter for a cheaper deal and Johansen, gotta shore up the middle of the ice if Krech is walking. Bergy is not getting younger either. Kessel would be fun to see on the 2nd line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad