Boston Bruins Your roster changes / proposals VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
I think AZ wins this trade, that 9th overall pick will be a good one and they get rid of that terrible contract with OEL, without retaining any salary.
They suffer for one year for the players that got from VCR, then the slate is clean for them.
AZ has 3 second rounders as well this year will be stocking the cupboards.
DS needs to get off his butt and do something.

goalieman40

Feb 27, 2006
New Hampshire
Hard to blame Sweeney if AZ had their sights on a top 10 pick. Realization that we only have so much in trade capital. Hopefully Dom's last comment about Ekholm is true, and if there's fire to the Dvorak smoke I'd say not bad. Basically getting a better player than OEL, and someone that prob fits the team needs in the middle six real well for about the same caphit as just OEL. Leaves more room for Krejci, a goalie, and/or another D. Hell, maybe they can still get one of AZ's 2nds out of it to compensate for using the 1st on Ekholm. Let's see what happens.

inactive user

Aug 20, 2020
f*** it. just bite the bullet and get Ryan Johansen. He doesn't make that much more than Krejci was making and steps up in the playoffs. Maybe they'd take Moore to offset it for a couple years.

Ekholm+Johansen, let's just get this over with.
That’s a panic move that would end up biting us in the end. I just know it.

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
But they also gave up pick #9 . If Sweeney did this , the board would have already crashed with all the rage posts.
Which includes Garland? What did people think we were getting him for? Wagner? We have 21 overall.......to include that for Garland is a no brainer

inactive user

Aug 20, 2020
Realistically this is how I see our lineup shaping up to be next season if we don’t re-sign Krejci:

Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
Hall-Coyle-Smith
DeBrusk-Studnicka-Kase
Frederic-Lazar-Wagner

Gryzelcyk-McAvoy
Suter-Carlo
Zboril-Clifton

Reactions: The don godfather

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
That sucks, but clearly Arizona wanted the highest pick possible since they dont have a first this year. Time to grab Dvorak

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
Realistically this is how I see our lineup shaping up to be next season if we don’t re-sign Krejci:

Marchand-Bergeron-Pastrnak
Hall-Coyle-Smith
DeBrusk-Studnicka-Kase
Frederic-Lazar-Wagner

Gryzelcyk-McAvoy
Suter-Carlo
Zboril-Clifton
If so, don't plan on any May hockey games in boston

Reactions: Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad