Boston Bruins Your roster changes / proposals IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
if you have 6 million to spend and can have only Palmieri or Coleman then it's such a no-brainer.

I hate how a handful of desperate GMs always end up breaking the market for bottom 6 guys by overpaying. Coleman belongs in the 3-4 million range at most but some dummy will give him a David Clarkson deal
Bruins give Coleman a Penny over 4 M they are insane

this has catastrophe all over If Freidman correct

Freidman had many Krug reports during season about contract situation all debunked after Torey signed with with Blues

I know Coleman game better then 99%Bruins hockey fans:’ If they sign him to Smith like deal excellent

3 years at 3 something

If there are 5’s in this and not after decimal this is a nightmare and we are f***ed

thsvkfully I’m not buying story

ylekot

Still evaluating..
Feb 2, 2010
Paxton Massachusetts

Freidman had many Krug reports during season about contract situation all debunked after Torey signed with with Blues

I know Coleman game better then 99%Bruins hockey fans:’ If they sign him to Smith like deal excellent

3 years at 3 something

If there are 5’s in this and not after decimal this is a nightmare and we are f***ed

DKH what are the baseball guys prediction for B's today

Reactions: TCB and BAD BOY

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass

3 years at 3 something

It would be over five million a year for over five years

ylekot

Still evaluating..
Feb 2, 2010
Paxton Massachusetts
I really am a baseball guy I just happen to be a hockey guy as well lol

today ?

me

I offer Coleman 3 X 3.75 (exceed Goodrow 3.64)

McCabe 4 .x 4.5 M

Ullmark 4 X 5 M

Buffalo theme
Love Hockey like baseball...Coleman at that number would be fantastic. Baseball question Jud Fabian sign by the 1st?

Reactions: bbfan419

BAD BOY

Mar 24, 2018
Peabody, Mass
Then put me on ignore don’t read me if you think I’m delusional
See yeh
Relax DK I never said your delusional. Let’s see what Sweeney does. These rumors are just rumors. I doubt they pay Coleman anyway. I do like the McCabe move if it happens.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I’m off rest of day I don’t want to spend a day listening to underpay David Krejci but give Blake Coleman 5 + M

Also Tampa just traded for Seabrooke?

great another Cup run by these frauds at 90 payroll

what a great start

Reactions: ylekot

burstnbloom

Mar 10, 2006
I hear what you're saying, but when a metric says Reilly is a top 4D maybe that metric is flawed?

that player card doesn’t assign role, it describes role. Reilly played the minutes that a top 4 d plays in the nhl to a very high result. I think if you’re going to invalidate the metric that simply takes his ice time and actual results and compares him to his peers, you have to show your work why that metric is wrong. I think your argument is “I don’t think he is a top 4 d going forward” which is fine to believe, but your opinion is not backed up by the existing results from last season. Maybe I’m being pedantic but it bothers me when people say metrics are wrong because it doesn’t jive with their opinion. If your opinion is that Reilly wasn’t a top 4 d last year, well you’re the one who is wrong and that player card is the truth. He played top 4 minutes and got better than average results. He was a top 4 d for both organizations he played for last season. That’s not an opinion.

anyway, sorry that Eire here, I just think it’s an important distinction for the discussion of the player or any player.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
there's no way they give Coleman 6M for 5 years. I don't think i'd want him on a 6 year deal anyway, he's got fall-off-a-cliff written all over him and he's already 29.

I reaaaaalllllyyy hope the front office has learned from Belesky and Backes

Coleman is so far ahead better than turtles Belesky and Backes.

I think many here have caught Backesilitis.

Why we need Coleman....

Not only are his impacts in terms of shot metrics excellent on the penalty kill, but he also has a unique ability to create offense for himself while the other team is on the power play. He’s tied for second in the NHL in shorthanded goals this season with three. In his three full seasons in the NHL, he’s tied for the lead with nine. So not only does he create offense on the penalty kill but he finishes his chances.

Reactions: rocketdan9

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
Coleman is a good add if you get him under $4m, anything more and there is no more value there, I think he goes to Dallas anyway, he and his wife just built a house there and probably knows that is where he signs. There is no way Donny pays Coleman at or near what the top line and Hall are making.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
I wonder if Coleman is this year's Beleskey in terms of thinking the player will get signed for up to 6M but signs for around 4M.

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
Perfect week: or my first order of business for NHL 2021 this week when I'm on vacation ;)

1. Krejci @5 mill with performance bonuses (+5)
2. Debrusk + Vaak for Ekholm (0)
3. Ritchie re-signs for 1.75 million (+1.75)
4. Getzlaf 2 years at 2 million with performance bonuses (+2)
5. Kessel(50% retained) + Dvorak + Kuemper for Studnicka+Gryz+Moore+Wagner+Vladar+Senyshyn +2nd 2022 (+3.75)
6. Forbort 3 years 9 million (+3)

Marshy-Bergy-Pasta
Hall-Krejci-Kessel
Dvorak-Coyle-Smith
Ritchie-Getzlaf-Frederic

Ekholm-McAvoy
Forbort-Carlo
Reilly-Clifton
Zboril

Kuemper
Swayman

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Someone needs a hug :)
I’m pissed when I just heard Tampa traded for Brett Seabrooke contract

FACT

Tampa played regular season with an 80 M payroll and came in THIRD

then in playoffs a 98 M payroll

yeh that’s f***ing fair

Blake Coleman who is a really good third liner turning 30 who’s game is predicated on desire is rumored to be getting 6 at 5 or 5 at 6.

I can’t keep track of it all I know it’s absurd

yet to give David Krejci one bleepin year at Blake Coleman money is a crime against humanity

and I’m the unrealistic one

I understand what Randle McMurphy was dealing with in that psycho ward now

Reactions: 4ORRBRUIN

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston

FACT

yeh that’s f***ing fair

Blake Coleman who is a really good third liner turning 30 who’s game is predicated on desire is rumored to be getting 6 at 5 or 5 at 6.

yet to give David Krejci one bleepin year at Blake Coleman money is a crime against humanity

The only thing a GM can do is play by the same rules.

As you know I'm not a rip-on ownership guy but you need one that's willing to do what Tampa and others are doing, going into their pockets to spend millions over the cap to win.

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton

FACT

yeh that’s f***ing fair

David Krejci- 70 million career earnings, 35 years old, likely chasing a cup
Blake Coleman- 6.5 million career earnings, 30 years old, chasing his first payday

They're not totally comparable circumstances but I understand why posters saying Krejci at 3 million is absurd.

I'd be over the moon happy with Krejci at 5 million with performance bonuses

ylekot

Still evaluating..
Feb 2, 2010
Paxton Massachusetts

FACT

yeh that’s f***ing fair

The famous Dr. Stanton

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210701-085012.png
    Screenshot_20210701-085012.png
    317.1 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad