Boston Bruins Your roster changes / proposals IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gargyn

Oct 19, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Canucks worked their way out of cap issues and have a pretty decent team. Definitely not a cup team but in that weak division at least they’re a playoff team which ownership stresses was a must this year. I look forward to watching Podkolzin and Rathbone. Couple really solid rookies.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Vezina winner given away for free. What a crazy year.
Still, he's owed $7 million for this upcoming year, no? So not exactly "free" but I would've loved him here for the year just to bridge the gap. If Rask comes back you figure it out, if not Fleury is a winner and hell, isn't that the amount they were paying Rask anyway? Sounds like I'm disagreeing with you but I'm not.

rkwittem

May 13, 2013
Fargo, ND
Count me as interested in Ryan Getzlaf for a bottom 6 role (and contract)

Admittedly I don't watch a ton of Anaheim but his game should be better in the playoffs and I want to go in to a playoff run with vets in this core. Youngish bottom 6 don't get me too excited in the playoffs. Those old guys played up last year like Perry and Spezza compared to their young stars in Toronto and Montreal respectively.

I'd trust Getzlaf more than Kuraly on the 4th line

Reactions: Gordoff

Drift

Jan 9, 2012
Still, he's owed $7 million for this upcoming year, no? So not exactly "free" but I would've loved him here for the year just to bridge the gap. If Rask comes back you figure it out, if not Fleury is a winner and hell, isn't that the amount they were paying Rask anyway? Sounds like I'm disagreeing with you but I'm not.
Sure, but still crazy he just won a vezina and was given away.

oh shit

Reactions: Gordoff

Dizzay

Jul 8, 2004
Moncton
I have a weird feeling the Bruins are going to completely surprise us with some additions. The usual suspects like Ekholm, Dvork, Palmieri, Kessel etc likely won't be here tomorrow and we could be seeing some out of the box additions...........

The part I'm uneasy about is will they be good or bad....

Reactions: HustleB and Gordoff
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad