Speculation: Your post combine pick at 5th OV.

5 OV?

• Zach Benson

Votes: 22 7.6%
  • Dalibor Dvorsky

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Ryan Leonard

Votes: 60 20.8%
  • David Reinbacher

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • Will Smith

Votes: 143 49.7%
  • Matthew Wood

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 34 11.8%

• Total voters

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Smith and other choice shouldn’t be on the poll to have a better idea of who we want between those who we will have a chance to draft

A poll with onul Ryan Leonard and David Reinbacher whould have been nice

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Reinbacher, been saying it for months. Leonard would be a fine pick too.

The amount of temper tantrums this board will have to handle after the Habs' pick is going to be quite spectacular.
What are your thoughts on Dvorsky, would you considere him if lets say SJ picks Reinbacher?

Mandala

Dec 7, 2006
I like Leonard and Dvorsky as forward. For defense I like Axel Sandin Pellikka and Reinbacher. I still think we need big forwards so between Leonard and Dvorsky for me.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Smith of Michkov
The others shouldnt even be a discussion.

Enough with the reasons , Michkov aint the only case of player not joining the NHL or that we don't know how it will ends up.
It also happened to some American players , dipping after their first 3 years.

Pick Smith or Michkov oh whos left , im so tired to go the '' he looks cute '' and might be amazing.

Pick the kid thats amazing to begin with.

Reinbacher at 5 lmao , atrocious

Last edited:

Cubebrick

Mar 5, 2014
What are your thoughts on Dvorsky, would you considere him if lets say SJ picks Reinbacher?
I prefer Leonard. I also seem to be higher on Benson than most here. But I also have Dvorsky in the 5-10 range so I would not be mad if he was the pick.

I dig the play driving, his rocket of a shot and compete level and also how he uses his frame to his advantage, like in 50-50s and to keep puck possession. The attention to details on defense is nice as well. I do wish that he improves his first 3 steps though (I know he said he's working on it).

I'm still unsure about his upside. I mean I definitely see top-6 potential and I do feel like we're far from seeing the end product. To me, he screams like a player whose game will keep growing as he matures physically. But I can't tell for sure that he's going to be a PPG 1C yet.

Anyway, I believe that he's going to be a good NHLer.

Mister Hab

Nov 21, 2018
Smith
Leonard (or Dvorsky)
Dvorsky (or Reinbacher)

P.S.: I assume (BIG-TIME-assume!) that Fantilli gets picked no.2, and...Carlsson gets picked no.3 or no.4, but I could be wrong about Carlsson! Fantilli I'd bet big-time he goes no.2...at worst..no.3! ; Michkov gets picked anywhere from no.3 to no.6, heck..maybe even drops to no.7-8-9, imo or imho!).

Last edited:

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
I voted Smith but if he's not there it's Michkov all the way I don't give a crap about anything but how good he is at hockey take a homerun swing and if he's never allowed to come over the world has bigger problems than hockey
I just know I’m going to be mad if Michkov is the last one standing and we pass him up. Been watching a lot of clips of Leonard and Reinbacher lately and they’re honestly growing on me however.

Naslund

Jun 18, 2006
USA
Wood. It will take time, but he will be the best of that bunch. If not Wood, then Leonard. Useful player, he will score many dirty goals and be a pain to play against. I would not draft Michkov.

Caufield-Suzuki-Dubois
Wood-Dach-Slafkovsky

WG

Sep 9, 2008
I would assume because they would receive almost all of the votes and there is an extremely small chance of either falling to 5
Hard to imagine a scenario at 5 where Michkov is there is be taken (or passed on) that doesn't involve Bedard, Fantilli, Smith and Carlsson taken with the first four picks.

This Michkov scenario basically comes down to Reinbacher, Leonard, Dvorsky, etc but Smith/Carlsson/Fantilli are not in the equation.

Jack Skellington

Sep 29, 2017
So uhh like Smith here?
No he has 50 percent of the vote and there’s quite a few people here who are not high on him. Fantilli and Carlsson are in a tier above, if you put one of them they would likely be over 90 percent. Smith seems to have been raised into his own tier at this point and then there’s a big clusterf*** below that we get the first crack at.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
No he has 50 percent of the vote and there’s quite a few people here who are not high on him. Fantilli and Carlsson are in a tier above, if you put one of them they would likely be over 90 percent. Smith seems to have been raised into his own tier at this point and then there’s a big clusterf*** below that we get the first crack at.
Depends who you ask.

And regardless, the top-4 is a pretty consensus at this point with the Michkov rumours which this takes.

So who was picked #4 in this scenario?

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Michkov no matter what. If he's gone, it's Leonard.
Leonard more than Smith? I don't necessarily disagree but why do you think so?

Btw ça fait bizarre t'écrire en anglais alors que irl on s'parle en français lol

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Combine is irrelevant. Some will use it to say how great and dedicated a kid is to his craft. Others will use it by thinking....the kid looks already good, imagine when he is in shape....

It does not change for me.
- Mickhov.​
- If Michkov is gone, one of Carlsson or Smith (amongst who are left).​
- If not Michkov if he is still available, Leonard or Benson.​

Everybody else will be a dissapointment. But doesn't mean that I'll ask for Bobrov/Lapointe heads to roll....that should come in a few years....:D

sucks that we never can have great things. I would have done without Bedard...if I would have been given a 2 top 10 picks...can you imagine...Leonard and Benson. Geez, Leonard and Perreault....Sell, 31st, 37th and prospect for a high pick.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad