Speculation: Your post combine pick at 5th OV.

5 OV?

• Zach Benson

Votes: 22 7.6%
  • Dalibor Dvorsky

Votes: 9 3.1%
  • Ryan Leonard

Votes: 60 20.8%
  • David Reinbacher

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • Will Smith

Votes: 143 49.7%
  • Matthew Wood

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 34 11.8%

• Total voters

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Assuming that Michkov is not a viable option for the Habs, who your pick would be at that point? (Im including Wood cause he seems to have a good fanbase over here)

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I'd prefer we trade down if Michkov is a non-option and Smith is gone. But with those guys I'd order them Smith, Leonard, Benson, Dvorsky, Wood, Reinbacher.
Best option if we’re not taking Michkov. WAS is very likely to pay up.

Reactions: BergevinBurner

BergevinBurner

Sep 27, 2019
cool, another tread about the draft!

If both Michkov and Smith are gone it means that one of the top consensus 3 players is available. It’s the one you select
I mean if Smith is drafted in the top 4 and management has decided Michkov is too big of a risk to take(if he's available).

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Michkov is not viable why? Because hes been picked? Fine.

If hes on the board its him and thats it.

Criss de nivelement par le bas a marde, un moment donné.
Stop acting like a kid, everything is pointing out in that direction, Michkov will drop and many teams will pass on him, if the risk factor wasnt that high, he likely gets drafted top 4 anyway. So thats a poll without Michkov in the discussion like it or not.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Assuming that Michkov is not a viable option for the Habs, who your pick would be at that point? (Im including Wood cause he seems to have a good fanbase over here)

I doubt this will be close.

I would have liked to have seen a poll with both Smith and Michkov in it

Reactions: CheldishGamibno

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Stop acting like a kid, everything is pointing out in that direction, Michkov will drop and many teams will pass on him, if the risk factor wasnt that high, he likely gets drafted top 4 anyway. So thats a poll without Michkov in the discussion like it or not.
I dont care if you agree with the russo-phobic management of the NHL. I dont care if you agree with the MOAR BEEG managements.

I care about draftijg the best player, and that player is hands down Michkov as early as number 2 and the quality of player goes down incredibly fast after Leo and Adam.

I know youre not high on Smith, just like me, and thats whos going to get picked ahead of Michkov.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I feel like Smith shouldn't be the poll tho lol
I feel like they would take him no matter what at 5, but just don't think he'll be there

It's most probably going to be Leonard, and that's fine too (some people have this problem where they go Well if it aint MY guy, the guy they take will STINK no matter what! and im unhappy forever) ugh

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I feel like Smith shouldn't be the poll tho lol
I feel like they would take him no matter what at 5, but just don't think he'll be there

It's most probably going to be Leonard, and that's fine too (some people have this problem where they go Well if it aint MY guy, the guy they take will STINK no matter what! and im unhappy forever) ugh
No players in that top, id say 15, stinks. This draft is amazing and we could basically ask a blind monkey to pick and hed pick a star.

Theres a huge difference between a star and a full-fledged offensive GOAT.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad