GDT: Your Ottawa Senators at Sabres - 2PM, TSN5, - Battle Royale Edition

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
No, Mocking the team is just your uncontrollable hatred for the owner, being wrongly directly at the team.
No, the team is garbage and worthy of ridicule. Pulling a Sens jersey over their heads doesn’t change reality and turn this group into an NHL caliber roster.

Pointing out that our scumbag owner is responsible for the situation is simply stating a fact.

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
No, the team is garbage and worthy of ridicule. Pulling a Sens jersey over their heads doesn’t change reality and turn this group into an NHL caliber roster.

Pointing out that our ******* owner is responsible for the situation is simply stating a fact.

So clearly you're not a Senators fan, if the vast majority of your posts mock the team/players, call them garbage and ridicule them.

Why are you even posting in this forum ......... why not pick another team?

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
So clearly you're not a Senators fan, if the vast majority of your posts mock the team/players, call them garbage and ridicule them.

Fans aren’t allowed to be critical?
Fans aren’t allowed to offer their opinion on the quality on the product our owner has provided?

I’ll be a Sens fan my whole life and I’ll continue to point out the damage our owner is doing to this franchise until he sells. If you have a problem with that, then I suggest you look past my posts.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI

Nothing he said is untrue. The team sucks. He’s just venting. That’s what passionate fans do, right?

Another Mr Lizard

I heard he was Danish
Nov 19, 2017
Hmm this guy doesn’t sound like Dean Brown. He hasn’t said “NEeeeeeeeeiLll” or “scrammbulllllllll”. He’s not really mentioned anything about hockey at all...

Another Mr Lizard

I heard he was Danish
Nov 19, 2017
The coach, the police and Another Mr Lez
When I was a kid I worked for a millionaire called Mr Les. He was always standing around the workplace rubbing his butt through his expensive pants. Another kid saw me looking at Mr Les rubbing his bum, winked at me and said, “itchy bum, money to come”. Most insightful thing I’ve ever heard.

Ray Kinsella

Feb 13, 2018
So here we have the UFA line with what looks like Demelo and not sure Wideman maybe (2 RDs).. You think this is coaching (aside from 5 Rds in a game)? Its totally not being engaged and it happens way too often. No excuse for these forwards to be where they are. Click to see a large view

The entire team in the same area.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad