GDT: Your New Jersey Devils @ Philadelphia Flyers, 7 PM, MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TF1970

May 9, 2021
Why do we still have Tierney on this team?

NGL I was thinking how sick I am of seeing him make bad plays with the puck on the defensive half of the ice. But given the injuries seemingly he ain’t going anywhere for a while.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Nico got a point on the OT winner and is fine.

Luke scored the OT winner and is fine.

We got the W

All is well.

1701400051275.png

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I have a suggestion and comment for tomorrow's game against the worst team in the league San Jose Sharks. Comment: Too bad Blackwood isn't in goal for SJ 3-10-1! Anyone want Blackwood back? I have so many question about why Blackwood was here so long.

Suggestion:
on the back of every Devils' players shirts for tomorrow's game put "Hughes Brothers" instead of actual players names. The Sharks will be confused and leave the ice.

lets Go Devils
great 2 points, huge

TF1970

May 9, 2021
I think the make calls came in order once they saw Luke back and playing.

I don’t think it was warranted as a major at all. Stupid play, yes. But what the hell took them so long to blow the whistle? Officials fault if any imo.

Drivingrain

Jan 17, 2021
He's our best PKer. He belonged out there. He just shouldn't have did the dumb shit.

He wont suddenly become disciplined a player, unfortunately.

We're all glad we're getting some solid play out of him, but it seems like the media amplifies his good play 10-fold and downplays the bad partially bc he's a great interview (and he truly is a very affable guy) and bc the staff talks him up because "leadership".

Reactions: MasterofGrond

Mgd31

Aug 7, 2007
Levittown, NY
Meh last game was a rally win. You can shit on the refs it you want but this is just as much on the team being idiots and playing poorly to let them back in. This wasn't a feel good game.
It really wasn’t, they did everything they could possibly do to blow that game in the last 4 minutes. Stupid plays and decisions all over the ice

Reactions: Hisch13r
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad