GDT: Your New Jersey Devils @ Philadelphia Flyers, 7 PM, MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
If Schmid needs to play in Utica again next year then I don’t know if he’ll ever be a serious NHL goaltender.

Schmid will be 24 in May.

Is he even still waiver ineligible next year? I guess that depends on how many games he plays this year?

Vanecek’s salary is several million dollars per, so I think they’d push to move him him rather than have $8-$10 million tied up in goalies.
I think the idea was this year in Utica with him graduating at the end of the season? It was just a comment somewhere last offseason by Fitz. As bad as Vitek has been, the defensive system's flaws have done him no favors.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
1701383456721.png

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
I hate those commercials.

I hate Christmas.

I hate Hanukkah.

Nothing at all to do with the religious aspects of them, I just find most of the holiday season to be depressing.

Ironically, there’s something I love about walking around my neighborhood in shorts and checking out the Christmas lights.

I still don’t know why I can’t stand the holiday season. I wanna say it comes from when my long time girlfriend and I split up around this time of the year. And we still had Christmas with my family and Christmas and Hanukkah with her family, despite being broken up a couple of weeks before that.

But I think it’s something that goes so far back that I can’t even remember.

I’m not Scrooge. I do hope everyone else enjoys their holiday, but I really can’t stand this time of the year with the Christmas music, the commercials, etc.

Bah Humbug
The high end Luxury car commercials Lexus,BMW Cadillac etc... Get on my nerves too. Hahaha I did bring home at the time a brand New 1998 Mistisbishi Diamante and put a bow on the roof and tell my mom merry Christmas. I worked as a porter Jack of all trades type of employee at car dealerships in my younger days. Got to sneak cars home from time to time give my friends and family test drives. Shit I'm sure I couldn't get away with today.

Incharge1976

Mar 4, 2011
I hate those commercials.

I hate Christmas.

I hate Hanukkah.

Nothing at all to do with the religious aspects of them, I just find most of the holiday season to be depressing.

Ironically, there’s something I love about walking around my neighborhood in shorts and checking out the Christmas lights.

I still don’t know why I can’t stand the holiday season. I wanna say it comes from when my long time girlfriend and I split up around this time of the year. And we still had Christmas with my family and Christmas and Hanukkah with her family, despite being broken up a couple of weeks before that.

But I think it’s something that goes so far back that I can’t even remember.

I’m not Scrooge. I do hope everyone else enjoys their holiday, but I really can’t stand this time of the year with the Christmas music, the commercials, etc.

Bah Humbug

I can definitely see that. I was served divorce papers on the evening of Thanksgiving right after we got back from my grandparents' house that night back in 2005. Of course my birthday was less than two weeks away too. I hated Thanksgiving for about 10 years but eventually I had to remember I like turkey wings more than her anyway.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Nemec must be quite annoyed he hasn't gotten the call.

I'm pretty disappointed they're going back to Smith as the 6D. Would've preferred Nemec back there for a few games and Smith at F.

To me it comes down to whether he's slid. If they're going to slide him then I'm fine with not giving him games now. If they're not going to slide him then just bring him up for these games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad